3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Flapp_Flapp 01.02.20 05:02 pm

The game slows down (Cities: Skylines)

Created a new map, start to build a city. After 30-40 minutes the game starts to slow down, and not in the conventional sense, like fps sags, just the game slows down, time passes slower cars go slower, the buildings are built for very long. With the acceleration of the time did not help. Is mods 5 pieces required, before such was not observed and the 40K population, and even here and 2K is not typed.
53 Comments
Sort by:
R
RAHUC 01.02.20

Flapp_Flapp
either the power of the iron is not enough, or drive slowly write charteristic PC will think

P
Posledovatel 01.02.20

it is not the game slows down ,just the economy is starting to grow so fast that you don't keep up with it

i
insel260 01.02.20

Flapp_Flapp
This usually happens when the RAM gets clogged. Or small amount of RAM with a low speed reading, or with Windows the problem is that it does not clean itself temporary files. There is a Triger on clean RAM in the manual, look on the net. I think that will help.

F
Flapp_Flapp 01.02.20

insel260
RAHUC
The trick is that before such was not. Just yesterday this started. In the old saves, everything is OK.

R
RAHUC 01.02.20

Flapp_Flapp
as I wrote earlier either not strong enough or saves spoiled esle on the old hood and not tried to put the game on ssd

F
Flapp_Flapp 01.02.20

RAHUC
To put on the SSD... As if I have SSD.

F
Flapp_Flapp 01.02.20

RAHUC
Intel Pentium G2020 2.9 GHz(dual core)
Radeon R7 200 series(2GB)
6GB RAM

R
RAHUC 01.02.20

Flapp_Flapp
as I thought iron as money poyavyatsya skipped Zamani CPU cycles on AI 5 and add memory on a 8 gig or 16, and put the cheapest ssd as I have a Crucial 240GB BX500 or what poluchshe, 2 cores has little about some I would advise you to sell this and put the rx 580 570 4gb or 8gb from sapphire, ssd all have probably not enough money

F
Flapp_Flapp 01.02.20

RAHUC
I'm a poor student. If you change vidyahu - does not pull percents, if I percent - not suitable the mother if to change mother, don't export food. Easier new PC to buy, but Dinah no(

F
Flapp_Flapp 01.02.20

RAHUC
This computer enough to play GTa 5, Witcher 3(on the minimum salary of course) While the percent is frankly not enough, none ship 60, and the 100 plows.

R
RAHUC 01.02.20

Flapp_Flapp
what can you say sympathy but then a little put off saving for Breakfast after 5 years accumulated, the minimal graphics in the Witcher seems like on console

i
insel260 01.02.20

Flapp_Flapp
Well, it is easier and cheaper to rent a console. All games at top speed and none of hemorrhoids =)
And on the box (the x box which is) more and clave the mouse to connect the opportunity is there (or will not learned yet).

R
RAHUC 01.02.20

insel260
there are options to sell their trough

i
insel260 01.02.20

RAHUC
Hah, I seriously doubt that you will be able to sell at least for 10K. Although, even for 5K hard sell.
In General, in our country a lot of suckers, the main description make beautiful, so from 50K to drive =)

R
RAHUC 01.02.20

insel260
it's not my trough

F
Flapp_Flapp 01.02.20

insel260
Yes, but console games 4-5 oblique stand.

F
Flapp_Flapp 01.02.20

RAHUC
There is an option to sell the car and buy a PC for 80k, but then I sepus to get up at 4 am to get to school

f
fatallezzz 01.02.20

insel260 wrote:
Well, it is easier and cheaper to rent a console.
Student to pick up the console for soroket, and then to buy games at 4K or pay the monthly subscription. You my friend are not an economist by any chance?

L
Lex-one 01.02.20

Flapp_Flapp
A poor student with a car?
Very much.

L
Lex-one 01.02.20

fatallezzz
For datarich you can take.
And games to rent.
Console is just made for the poor.