3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
insel260 20.09.19 10:06 am

Tell me the map (Farming Simulator 19)

Hi all. In FS 17 met with the mod for seasons, now I want to play FS 19 seasons. Can you suggest some interesting and large map with diverse cultures, which will support the mod for seasons?
The main thing that the card doesn't match (try one under the road to fail in some places, furious, had to remove the map).
6 Comments
Sort by:
r
russopionero 20.09.19

These cards as a weed in the field.On any website about FS 19 will find more and for seasons, and Russian and foreign.
Of the last Russian Yagodnoe version 2.4.7 and Map "Sudhemmern" version 4.1.0. This map was on FS 17. Here and there under mod season

i
insel260 20.09.19

russophonia
In the Village of Berry - not work correctly hirelings in the fields. The map is interesting, but overshadows the fact that field with some not visible objects, about which constantly hit the hirelings of stuck...

The second card will look, thanks.

O
Oleg Kozyrev 20.09.19

in my opinion a pretty good stable with industries
Спойлерhttps://www.modhoster.de/mods/suedhemmern--2#descriptionбрать version 4.1 bug fix, except that cultures, a lot of production workers

R
ReDragoN78 16.07.20

Hi all, about card Green valley on FS19 write on e-mail [email protected] let's discuss!

Y
Yuri Zavarin 16.07.20

insel260
And what for to you there hirelings? Work kursplan.

n
nPuBaTuP 16.07.20

Yuri Zavarin
kursela last time so fuck that plevatsya to want him....