3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jarro 01.02.20 05:03 pm

Fires...

Uzhos !!! Here we post cases with this powerful element (

First I wasss )

.... Today I was home... Opened the Laptop, read the forum PG. And then... It's incredibly scary.... ! And indeed it happened... an Hour ago ?! O_o

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

It turns out that drunks top wise with his Soviet TV, and that's what happened...
When I was out on the street, stood a HUNDRED people, firefighters, doctors, .... .. .
Thank God ! No one was hurt... Arrived 5 firefighters, 3 ambulances and 2 MCHS . . .

Now, I'm writing from the same Laptop ))) When went fire, and I was sitting at home, their siren laid my ears for 50 window ))) three-storey House, old buildings and structures.. )

I should add - was removed after 30 min as it was out ) the Fire has been extinguished ) Many people have already long gone ) you Can see the crane for one window, so recovered and the fire... Yet I never with a fire of this magnitude not experienced... This is Fear with a capital letter !
37 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jarro 01.02.20

Surprisingly, an hour after the start I sit here and type this case, throwing and editing pictures and video )))

V
Veselyy Kot 01.02.20

At first I thought that someone from the window flew out, but the blue in the photo is the light:)
PS MNU from the Windows of the kitchen recently, at night amazing views of burning the store opened, the store was one step away from home - fun tries free fire show:)

a
astrozombie 01.02.20

I live in an apartment,where 15 years ago a fire happened....

J
Jarro 01.02.20

We have the building - the former barracks, built in the 25 years (!) . It seems there were 3 fires, including this one )))

The facts of the horrific case of...

- Two, like drunks on the third floor of something bought and attached to my TV, and started a fire .. (not exactly clear))
- Their apartment now, not itinfocube condition ..
They suffocated from the smoke, and as soon as went out into the open street, began to smoke cigarettes ))))
- When I was on the computer at the time, two times very quickly missed the light.
- Firefighters flooded 3 adjacent apartments, but, on the ground floor, not touched..
- Surprisingly quickly they arrived - from the beginning of the call neighbours and their arrival in about 2 minutes no more...
- Ing one of their cars was simply deafening.
Electrical knocked out all the lights in the house, and when gradually came emergency, ambulance and firefighters, illumination of light in the room gave ugly disco ))
As I left the house, looked at me... um... sixty people .. )))))

Here's how I would characterize Fires - a Piece of Hell came to us......

A
Andrew GUNgster 01.02.20

A year ago March 13 Friday we are in the entrance of the apartment was burned, and the smoke was just...well sit in the evening (8 hours) near the window in his room waiting for their turn on the PC, the Pope sendit and says something burnt smell (I smelled it and decided that sister again sausage roasted), I'll leave in a minute in the hallway, he door to the platform opens, and from there the smoke...thought we had lit, and then the neighbor across the street yells:gorion horiek I went into the bath the water turned a dad with a bucket of water into the entrance then went back (to pour not poured, but I thought he found where the light and poured the roommate, or neighbor-may not raise panic), called the fire station (we are not the first) and waited three came the pumper and extinguished the fire, the window will villanese-there are sparks, smoke kapets in General. In quarite burned (4 floors below us on an adjacent riser) lived drunk, well he was burned, saying PNY was and jumped out of the apartment. The next day, looked at the entryway, covered in soot, and on the other side of the house around the window too, prokoptilas and Windows proplis. The neighbors next to the apartment there live Wallpaper on the walls went dark. And our neighbor then came home, opened the door, and from there a lot of money so she decided to fire her. Extinguished for 3 hours. But the most interesting thing to us that day, the curator said, they say Friday 13th is nonsense, and here's such a case.

D
Dr. Strangelove 01.02.20

- Two, like drunks on the third floor of something bought and attached to my TV, and started a fire .. (not exactly clear))
Blame the console. :S

J
Jarro 01.02.20

Blame the console.

X DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

P
Pante_ra 01.02.20

I, too, in 2000 there was a fire.2 minutes burned the whole roof.Horror. Barely restore

J
Jarro 01.02.20

And she lit up and what house is this ?

J
Jarro 01.02.20

The details of the fire...

Two boys and grandmother managed to save from the neighboring apartment...

http://news.tut.by/geonews/161582.html

The reason is now clear - Smoking... In the course then I went to the sofa, the explosion of television, and there is the whole house...

M
MaccerOne 01.02.20

I'm in the store walking he's on the hill and there the wind was here, I pass next to the house (an ordinary 9-storey building) and aunt cheto me yelling that I did not pay attention to go further, step 4 is done and behind me from the 8th floor flammable sofa fell I coolant oxy.ate !!! Muzhyg full with sigay fell asleep... Kazel damn.....

U
Uncle Dan 01.02.20

Neh fireball messing with it...

G
Grand Theft Aero 01.02.20

HMM, che, no one died.
Thank God I was only neighbors would house and store.
Here we have the city on fire 9 storey building and the apartment that caught fire was one 7 year old girl,he was not able to open the door and rescued by another student.
http://journaluga.ru/archives/409-Video_novosti_KrasnoJarskij_student_spas_devochku_ot_poZhara.html

D
DarkSullan 01.02.20

HMM, che, no one died
And what would you like someone died?!

J
Jarro 01.02.20

Bmost 0nE [waiting 30 Mar] - ...
behind me from the 8th floor flammable sofa fell I coolant oxy.ate !!!

mm... Sorry ))))

D
DenKuz 01.02.20

I'm in the city today burnt down a wooden house... it was Scary to watch.

S
Sality 01.02.20

I twice saw the same house on fire. And two more times the other. It was first built, it was on fire, again rebuilt, and again he caught fire, well, and house scored. And with the second also

D
D.Artist 01.02.20

Fires fortunately so far only seen on TV)

D
DromeoStalker 01.02.20

Yes, WE have nothing to be afraid of fire, when the hand PG)))

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 01.02.20

Don't forget the fire extinguisher in the car is his to carry, and that Ligabue COP.))