3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Black_virus89 01.02.20 05:05 pm

The running of the statue (Resident Evil 4)

People,help me out,at the end of the ledge when the statue falls off the cliff,click the button run,I have the X press and the Persian is still falling!what the hell??with the trolley too, so it was,but said it is necessary to press the forward button and the X button worked there,and in this case no!what to do,but then I had a bunch tears of anger
6 Comments
Sort by:
P
Patrick Kharkov 01.02.20

Black_virus89
Well, first the moment when you're hanging on the precipice, it is necessary to very quickly press the button and long press until the game shows you that Leon went upstairs.
And secondly, they need to play only with a gamepad, not with keyboard mouse. Because I think if I'm not mistaken, the clave with myshoy, somewhere not displayed on the screen button, which the player must press. Whether it is when you're running from the statue, or when you're hanging from a cliff where the trolleys. But that somewhere is not displayed key on the screen with the keyboard and mouse is 100% a bug.
Well, in your case, you just need very quickly to press the button on the controller, which the game shows you on the screen.

B
Black_virus89 01.02.20

Patrick Kharkov
the fact of the matter is that I poke her incessantly,and he just falls, and all!well, in Qte scenes I have scenario one,the left and right mouse button or X and C

m
miniesterstvo 01.02.20

Translate mode at 30fps, this place is the only way to go. But then again, can 60 switch.

B
Black_virus89 01.02.20

miniesterstvo
no,nothing should change,just those who ported the game,I forgot another button to enter when it hangs,that is to say we need X, and C together reap....

m
miniesterstvo 01.02.20

Black_virus89
Well, I played in incidence, such nuances don't know. But I had to switch the fps to pass the statue and trolley.

L
Los Vladus 01.02.20

Do I have the right part of my Garralda numbered by the numbers ... instead of these characters .... And the game was originally ported under the numbers ... 1 - 2... Ctrl - H ... 3 - Enter etc.... When these two priscah remember you need to press a combination of the two and then 1 or 3 button ... continuously ... until Leo could climb ... in your case, the characters ... that is a bit harder ... )))