3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 01.02.20 05:05 pm

The test of all seasons (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

quest works?
3 dereva norms,and autumn hit by lightning/create a rain+lightning and it does not light up...who passed pomogite
49 Comments
Sort by:
T
TOOZ12 01.02.20

Winter (ice activated)
Autumn as wrote above( ionized air) (Fire+water+lightning)
Summer - the Laser beam(you can use spell call fire slug,he have this spell)
Spring-use the bloody rain

G
Gryxa 01.02.20

TOOZ12
spring is just blood.any sight of blood

T
TOOZ12 01.02.20

Gryxa
Corrected, thanks)

3axap34 01.02.20

TOOZ12
That's how I did:
Winter - Hail BOP
Spring - as has been said, the elf slit my wrists
The summer of the Laser beam for nothing else, the same whip of fire is not a channel
Autumn - Blinding radiation right next to the tree, and if it doesn't work, you static cage to usnote if you do not mind the source)

P. S: this Quest only because of heaps of experience to place, the reward is random, I was given a shitty belt and a handful of gold, which is already the pockets are full :D

c
concluding 01.02.20

3axap34 wrote:
P. S: this Quest only because of heaps of experience to place, the reward is random, I was given a shitty belt and a handful of gold, which is already the pockets are full :D
Em and I after the test on the altar of the heart of the Phoenix appeared. The truth is I XS where to put it.

d
dillannox 01.02.20

concluding
Similarly, the heart. What to do with it - XS.

W
WulfSandors 01.02.20

dillannox
There's somewhere below in the forest was the rooster, who allegedly sick (it burned like). And as I understand it this is the Phoenix, try to nimu to come

d
dillannox 01.02.20

WulfSandors
Thank you. Yes x with him. I'm on Nameless island. I ate his elf - given skill.

s
saint hedgehog 01.02.20

The guys that sang a laser beam?? left the last tree, could finish sq can't.

K
Kosmoss11 01.02.20

saint hedgehog
If there is an elf is not far away from the totems are the elves who bury their own ,they can buy this book for the Pyromancer

W
WulfSandors 01.02.20

I can not activate the spring and autumn. Caused a rain of blood, veins strval 0 avail. In the fall all skills lightning tried, and even pairs with a zip sense 0. MB bug ? I can't be so inept(

V
Vasiliy Ivanovichch 01.02.20

Regarding air and lightning..

Important (!) to beat the air when there is NO water or the blood near a tree. The blood washed off with water. Water is evaporated by fire. Before blow air to double-check that around the wood - land, without any other surface.

B
BlackSoulAyN 01.02.20

WHAT IS LASER BEAM?

B
BlackSoulAyN 01.02.20

The fire remained, not oktiviruetsya

k
karebonitch 01.02.20

i
insel260 01.02.20

See bagnulo, frost is not valid. The sounds of blast of cold, throw frost grenade, hail poured - one figs, does not activate the totem. What the crap...

c
charlie0 01.02.20

I magic on all the trees Sauzal, the quest was written that we have solved everything and we were attacked by some of 4ro pretendentov. But no one appeared and no one attacked.

B
BlackSoulAyN 01.02.20

Understood as

i
insel260 01.02.20

people tell me I have not hatched the egg of the Phoenix and heart of Phoenix for this quest, can these items like that together? Suddenly skill is what will open?
The first egg took the cock that was sick. I killed him with a meteor, and there was the egg of the Phoenix. Offered me or eat it or save it. I chose the latter.
Heart is now given. Suddenly all the same there is what that a trick?)

W
Whiskey Tango 01.02.20

Winter - frost arrow or frost grenade.
Summer - the laser beam
The fall - fiery grenade
Spring - bloody rain(surprised myself)