3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RAHUC 01.02.20 05:06 pm

you wait for the new socket by Intel?

out soon the new socket for Intel you waiting for him? and what expectations?
65 Comments
Sort by:
S
Socialnyy parazit 01.02.20

Personally I'm waiting for the new processors, so it's time to upgrade...
RAHUC wrote:
what are the expectations?
Hope, as always the same: newer processor that supports new technologies and greater productivity. Even if these new technologies where little need.
Yes, Intel and its price will be inflated. But is stability, no problems in games, unlike the cheap Amud. I hope its price is usually 25-30% higher of the actual cost, nothing more.

R
RAHUC 01.02.20

Social parasite
I'll Rastro prices will be on processor and motherboards are expensive the same of those processes but will be 10-15% stronger-8-9 generation so I wasn't expecting and took 9 generations needed urgently

s
saptain Morgan 01.02.20

RAHUC
RAHUC wrote:
new socket for Intel you waiting for him?
Waiting very waiting.
RAHUC wrote:
what are the expectations?
New socket, new chipset, new percent, higher performance. I really hope that Asus promptly nashtampuyut fit motherboard the ROG series.
Social parasite
Social parasite wrote:
Yes, Intel and its price will be inflated. But is stability, no problems in games, unlike the cheap Amud.
Wang, soon syudy crawling sects of cucuruzeni and zameniaet you. They always undercooked, when referred to the support issues Amud in games :D They do not tolerate the truth about the recent findings of the idol ;)

S

RAHUC
RAHUC wrote:
I'll Rastro prices will be on processor and motherboards are expensive the same of those processes but will be 10-15% stronger-8-9
10-15% is insignificant. Even if the price is 100% higher than top-end motherboards with processors, the 9th generation of the type i-9 - buy it without hesitation. Just afraid that it would not have happened the same thing with graphics cards. Competitor at Nvidii in the top segment there, they inflated the price to absurd. Intel could do the same, because even Amud corn 9 3900х poluchila ridiculous(((
The lack of adequate competition is always fraught with raising prices to the skies.

R
RAHUC 01.02.20

Social parasite
want a top-end processor for many years? either wait for a comet or buy 9900k the choice is yours!

S

RAHUC
I'm waiting for. I see no reason to take 8 cores i9-9900k , when not far off exit 10 of the cores i9-10900k.

M
Marsj 01.02.20

Social parasite
No small thing - buy a 64-core)

R
RAHUC 01.02.20

Social parasite
esle rather 8 cores 16 threads I recently read that the Intel 10-core CPU cycles will be on a new socket but new processes in short they are not last year's good that I bought 9900kf + RTX 2080s

V
Vaipen 01.02.20

What nafig a new percent. Here for the withdrawal of funds from the family budget on a new vidyuhi nearly shot. I had to invent a legend about the development of rendering.

R
RAHUC 01.02.20

Vaipen
and as srabotalo

M
MunchkiN 616 01.02.20

me a new socket of Intel as that is not interesting. I have 2 choices, either finish the story with the LGA 2011в3 or couple there, and get there that the level of cucuruzeni 1700-2700 16 flow with 4-channel memory and lots of Express lines or sculpt sculpt of cucuruzeni older. here and there I will have a limit of 64GB RAM and I would like 128 must have hotelos. a senior Intel will be very dorag me Nada will debt to postpone Breakfast

R
RAHUC 01.02.20

MunchkiN 616
like motherboard and processor what will sell your expensive lga 2011 v3 buy Riesen 1700 + memory Samsung 16 gig + 580 rx

n
nickSIA 01.02.20

No do not wait.

R
RAHUC 01.02.20

nickSIA
approve

g
gennaz 01.02.20

RAHUC
The same 14 nm,high heat dissipation, it is possible to save on heating.)))

R
RAHUC 01.02.20

gennaz
but gonitsya to 5 I drove to 4.7

V
Vaipen 01.02.20

RAHUC
Yeah, sort of. :)

R
RAHUC 01.02.20

Vaipen
yeah but not exactly gonitsya to 5 I checked some mothers allow to 5.1 to drive

B
Besnovatyy 01.02.20

Not waiting until up until the last corn. No words, this vyser from nadeshiko did not expect. Screwed up red in full!
It remains to wait for the release of the new intelestage socket with new stones. I think in a year you can take.

g
gennaz 01.02.20

Vaipen
Here for the withdrawal of funds from the family budget on a new vidyuhi nearly shot
1660 ?
Well done! Great card! Knowingly risked life!

Spoiler

Spoiler