3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZITUS 01.02.20 05:07 pm

I have a problem : The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Script Compilation Errors (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have the Witcher 3 Steam version 1.32
when you install mods , for example, Fast Travel From AnyWhere , after checking the scripts climbs the window with the error

Help please :)
11 Comments
Sort by:
d
darkpromo 01.02.20

Possible conflicts with other native running script merger and see there fixed the problem

Z
ZITUS 01.02.20

I get this error with ONE installed mod and Script Merger is not helping

h
humerskin 01.02.20

ZITUS
On the nexus download and change for its version. The more steam or Gog?

Z
ZITUS 01.02.20

Tipo download patch 1.32 to 1.31 ? if so , saving in this case does not work , because they are in the new version.

I
InboxM 01.02.20

ScripMerger use, it solves the conflict of the scripts.

Z
ZITUS 01.02.20

InboxM
I have installed one mod and I used the Script Merger , it did not help.

N
Nurp 01.02.20

ZITUS
Спойлерhttp://gamer-mods.ru/load/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt/patchi/witcher_3_mod_scripting_fix/122-1-0-3308
!!! - So when you start the GAME WITH MODS not been updated for a mistake need to remove two files on the path where installed:
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content\content0\ scripts\game\behavior_tree\tasks\hacks
the files are called btHack.ws and btTaskMaintainSpeed.ws

Z
ZITUS 01.02.20

Nurp
Doesn't work, the campaign is not version 1.32

N
Nurp 01.02.20

ZITUS
well, spit in the end to sohranki, keep away on 1.31 or Hello to the mod. Choose.

Z
ZITUS 01.02.20

Nurp
LAN, thanks though for such assistance.

N
Nurp 01.02.20

ZITUS wrote:
still not working fashion
... one add, test. Some may conflict to the death, no, the script Manager will not help. Read the description of mods, where you typically write who does not love. I have about 50 mods, everything works. Each mod shall be deducted, tested, tuned. And be careful with the Mat - ban in a jug Prilep )))