3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr_Dude090 01.02.20 05:07 pm

The optimization of the game \"Hard Reset\" (Hard Reset)

I have on medium settings settings with resolution of 1280x720p, FPS 30-60.
42 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman_Engine 01.02.20

System requirements the game is just weird. With graphics on max but still slow (my Conf in the profile). At a minimum, the dialogue disappears.Full Shit!

Upd: by the way I have mine settings why is it too slow (15фпс). At any resolution.

A
Azinot 01.02.20

XS I fly on ultra.

s
skulko 01.02.20

[Straight Edge Society] Roman_Engine
what do you want with such videhoe ?

M
Mr.DE-ATH 01.02.20

I have all the flies in the ultra configuration profile later I will fill. The game itself... one-time shooting, but there is something in it fascinating. Blade Runner reminded decorations.

v
vtlk760 01.02.20

[Straight Edge Society] Roman_Engine
Oh yeah, it slows down, the game's eating ~900 MB, and you do 320. In the minimum requirements giraffe 8800 with 512 MB of memory

R
Roman_Engine 01.02.20

Facts, clear the stump. But from this graph such retrieve memory unacceptable.

L
Loki D.S. 01.02.20

Everything on ultra fly, minimal lag when AutoSave and all...

X
Xalfer93 01.02.20

I don't know what you have there with optimization ,but I DIN on max settings and have me even FPS falls ! This is certainly not the Unreal Engin and not ID Those 5 but still I'm happy ! Like a simple game is not even bad)

K
KX-T206RU 01.02.20

The people you explain to me here you write that you have all the Ultra fly, do not argue I have settings all on high cost, and not already in the game so far, so good, let's say when many robots run at you, not even if you do not work, I will not believe and when a very large explosion FPS sags, and when powerful robots to attack you, after they explode too, FPS sags, then of course he rises again sharply, but still there is no stability in the game even with my graphics cards sometimes sags FPS SLI GTX 580 it when big Bang and a bunch of robots running at you, and is still such a thing noticed my monitor is 120 Hz, then I put vertical sync and clean the screen updates put 100, and then it says the game does not give me 100 shows 70 well and sometimes goes up to 100 but very rarely, usually 70, and set the screen refresh 60 lo 60 it gives me a stable, well sometimes in the most heated moments of FPS sags up to 35 and then again sharply 60, so no to play normal optimizations, but in General in recent games that came out lately that it does no optimizations, so if you do as you say, is everything on Ultra, maybe, but still do not believe that sometimes you do not work, do not believe that you have the FPS remained stable in the hot areas.

L
Loki D.S. 01.02.20

KX-T206RU

I always disable Aero and sad all background programs (like Torrent, Deamon Tools) it is like a habit, while less loaded of procs, I have no lag in two of the mission until it was...

M
Mr.DE-ATH 01.02.20

KX-T206RU You to its beauty salewski, etc. put another SSD drive :)) and be happy you... Windows for 20 sec to boot. About the game do not say anything..

D
Domination1987 01.02.20

KX-T206RU
Same here,even with plane sometimes jerks the environment-so not everything is pure with this igrulya.

S
SKIFlost 01.02.20

Smoothing cut and norms.

K
KX-T206RU 01.02.20

Domination1987
Here and I about the same, the type exclusive to the PC, and optimized like a console port.

K
KX-T206RU 01.02.20

SKIFlost
what you are a friend, a smoothing cut, I'll tell you a secret, I was turned off antialiasing in the game, and how was wonders with FPS so they stayed.

a
aNarX1sT163rus 01.02.20

blah kick it is loaded as I load the main menu gave a 45-minute and 1-I mission so shit every time its a shit game

L
Loki D.S. 01.02.20

aNarX1sT163rus

Nope, it's not a shit game, and your bucket of shit.

D
Domination1987 01.02.20

KX-T206RU
And what's the percent

m
medved001 01.02.20

-Loki - it's not hardware, but a glitch is a fact, I have a powerful PC, and loads the menu, and load the mission I did not wait

X
Xalfer93 01.02.20

People confess : Do you pirate ?