3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evgeny Senpay 01.02.20 05:08 pm

Hacking multiplayer games (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Of course, I realize that I'm going to smear, but still decided to know the info about the break-in credits in the game, as it was in ME3, the last part were easy to hacking using CE and artmoney, but difficulties arose. Campaign biovars realized his mistake and decided to strengthen the protection. It may be what some private cheats and such stuff on the hacking of credit and more?!
9 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg Bervinov 01.02.20

Evgeny Senpay
Even I doubt, even when just changing the character's weapon the game was breaking to their server and checks all about buying boxes and counting of funds, I generally keep quiet...just the cheat will not work. And dll injekciju with usariem exploits hardly anyone will do, not that she has a great online (DAI still not started drinking).

f
fLaMaster 01.02.20

All server side. Hacking will not.

S
Straik29a 01.02.20

Playing with a trainer in a multiplayer game, the rules, the truth sometimes and seasons, health and shields are not infinite. The main thing to be the host

E
Evgeny Senpay 01.02.20

Straik29a
and how does it work then?

N
Nurg 01.02.20

If basic information about the player's character is now stored on servers biovars (100% true), then no private cheats is not, especially for in-game currency, because
1) you Need to hack the game server and to have constant control over them, it's a little hard to do
2) No one, absolutely no one will delve into the topic about hacking servers for the usual cheat of credits in the game
Of course, 100% there are bugs which most likely contribute to cheat, but they quickly fixed
In short just farm, only hardcore

k
killer__ 01.02.20

well multiplayer is already hacked on cartridges and CD campaign will be the same as 3 mass effect

S
Straik29a 01.02.20

Evgeny Senpay
Creating a game, and include features of a coach

S
Shekspir944542 01.02.20

There is a hacking experience.
The theme of this
Using cheat Engin change the quantity of experience during a mission
And in the end get 100000кк experience
But to find and change the number of loans did not work(((
Who can be able?

K
Kantinos 01.02.20

Break now many. I had a sad experience with this, so hacked and extorted money from my trusting friends, because you should be able to defend himself, and then was ashamed in front of friends, didn't know how to explain to them all, plus more money they had to reimburse. That's me when a friend advised the article on the protection from the threat of hacking https://vk-fans.ru/vk-spy there you can learn how to defend against various types of hacking.