3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seraphimus 01.02.20 05:09 pm

Origin access breaks your game (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

I'm ashamed to say I bought Mass Effect: Andromeda deluxe edition and spent a couple hundred hours in online battles.
Then last month I had a trial period Origin in access basic, and some of my games have been updated automatically.
After a trial period, I suddenly found that my games do not correspond to the acquisition of licenses.
Now my Mass Effect: Andromeda deluxe turned into a single player game, as it allowed only the story mode and network mode is not available.
The situation is that my status games purchases has not recovered to the state that was before the trial access to Origin access and I can't play in multiplayer mode.

Problem occurs on PC from those who have Origin access game. After the expiry of the Origin of the access network access is blocked so as not to triggered a rollback of the game to the initial state. Reinstalling, cleaning cache, deleting GDP, opening different ports, removing firewalls and antivirus do not give any effect. Can only help techsupport however, not everyone has the script with them.

I tried to contact Origin support to solve this problem for 3 hours to no avail.
In the end I was told that support will restore my version of the game before the trial period.
As a result, the game is still not working, and EA support remains unanswered.

Be careful when using an Origin access while the auto-update. You risk losing access to their game functions in a network mode.
0 Comments
Sort by: