3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Black Label Society 01.02.20 05:09 pm

Problems with the game (Hard Reset)

I for some reason during startup the demo through several seconds povljana the bunch of Quantico no matter the menu or the game itself even once the monitor is rebooted OO

what's the matter? MB drivers need to be updated? sistemkam I watched the game on medium-high pull safely if there are all sorts of shadows and other shit off

config
4GB Opera house
Intel core duo 3.00 GHz
ATI 4800 HD

is seven 64-bit
31 Comments
Sort by:
v
vtlk760 01.02.20

similar to overheating of the graphics card (well, or her death:)) + the problem may be in the driver

B
Black Label Society 01.02.20

vitalik-760

death hmm

I also worry about this, thinking now not only hard rezet buggy and even amnesia but disciples 2 (2003, mud) is easy

damn that shit will have ancestors shake for a new graphics card

I recently system to carry all that shit panostandalone the same drivers and all other

D
Devil208 01.02.20

The other was the same. You do not otherwise, really. First he was with the game Devil May Cry 4, then another with the second world war, and the last time Star Wars Force Unleashed 1. Well, it was literally the last time. Several times the computer rebooted, the monitor, and then just got a blue screen. Then the computer does not turn on. In General, time has not changed the video card, then they overpaid. Because the result was that they burned not only the video card, and with it and the power supply and something else. So you better either take this vidyahu in SC to protest it or take it new and not worry

f
folvark63 01.02.20

how to use the crack from skidrow - and then copied everything in the directory and the EXE-schnick strange Kaka I-picture and ringtone sounds -- often from skidrow these cracks and can't cope with them -- how to be plz ?

K
Killerhead666 01.02.20

my game won't start at all

m
minchenko 01.02.20

it is necessary that the steam was launched, and then the game starts

R
Roman_Engine 01.02.20

Haha the game has such requirements if the graphics are normal there.

M
Mr.DE-ATH 01.02.20

No problem :)) still flying and all of Balakan in Russian.

p
perkis 01.02.20

Start the game - you see a few seconds and crashes, plz tell me what is the problem?

A
AlexFigures 01.02.20

people tell me install the game then copy NoDVD and... does not start without NoDVD also not loaded just circle the mouse will turn 5 seconds and nothing at all happens can anyone know because of what? comp rules
4гига of RAM 1 gig video card 2-nuclear percents

S
Semen26RUS 01.02.20

Richard96
the same thing O_o

s
sobol.vtb24 01.02.20

does not start. rocked different Repack. both tablets also tried. When you start the sound which is hanging in the processes.

F
F A B L E R 01.02.20

I have another problem: the game start and after loading for just a second picture is presented of the level, after which it disappears ostaetsya sight hood and the sound of what is happening, but can not see anything, has anyone experienced this?

N
NaGiBaToR229 01.02.20

What's the matter? where the hours played, all the rules were, then run the game and do not care either save game or start new game, loading a level and then stupidly standing still, as if glued. Which can be how to fix? If stuck to the floor, but before that everything was fine...

e
eschero 01.02.20

Che is no sound(((

C
Cka.T 01.02.20

Everything is on ultra, but in the beginning, how to unlock the security system on the bridge, the game crashes. What to do?

i
i.o.d.a. 01.02.20

Guys can anyone tell me what to do with't? After starting the game starts terrible screen flicker.Fresh firewood,direct,other crack did not help( what else can you do?
System is win7,core 2duo 2,00 Ghz, 3гига operatives,vidyaha Radeon 4850 Toxic.

T
The mute User 01.02.20

at startup-black screen O__o seen Toko bottom bar with Start, etc. the game hangs,and doesn't want to run

l
leshka1 01.02.20

at startup says saved dump file to crush.dmp

l
leshka1 01.02.20

works,but horrible lag