3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
assv 01.02.20 05:10 pm

Quint, the quest \"Old comrades\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Passed, it means the game, not caring particularly about the cards in the decks, making the campaign mode and different quests, and after a short break decided the guides are below the map to search and win new ones. In the end, so much that now I'm afraid any card to lose and found a list of all cards and how to get it. It said that after leaving the Isle of Mists, to find CRIS map Geralt of Rivia is no way to get it, and get it before you on the quest Old comrades. Also on one of the websites mentioned how to start this quest, well after the quest a Deadly conspiracy(which I successfully completed), you need to go to exclamation mark next to Sage and Rosemary are where there will be Zoltan, and beside him krasnolud, which just needed to talk and win Quint. Of course I focus on it not even turned and went to do the quest Zoltan and now the question is: once I have krasnoludek't played that quest I already did never take?

P. S by the way, the guide on this quest it was said that after defeating krasnoludek Quint Geralt receives a map of Zoltan, which gives 10 units, but this map I already have and she's not 10 units, and 5 and the picture itself on the map a little different
8 Comments
Sort by:
d
darkpromo 01.02.20

if skipole what kV map for guinta, then do not worry and put the mod on the dealer card, in this case the ultimate version with all the cards

a
assv 01.02.20

darkpromo
Not very fond of the various modifications specifically for this game, if only for Grifoni.
Anyway, I would like to know the answer if I can do this quest or even to take the card some other way to get it or not, and that is absolutely all the side quests already done, it remains only for CRIS to go ;(

d
darkpromo 01.02.20

assv
Like this square did not start, and the problem of this mod, it does not affect anything at all, just allows you to buy cards with missed or HF with any traktirschikov and Kuznetsov

a
assv 01.02.20

Quest old comrades available after the battle with the Wild Hunt, won the Zoltan in a brothel Buttercup, he gave a gold card and a quest where you have to beat Roche. I hope map of Geralt at the end still get

B
BIG_CrasheR 01.02.20

There is code on all cartons, but it somehow does not finish the quest to find all the cards of the game, I have at least.
To run the restaurants, there is time and desire, the only campaign will not be executed)

T
Todevush Dreksel 15.10.20

The map of Geralt from Rivia is located at the former head of the Temir intelligence and part-time lute mother-in-law north of Yaruga - Thaler, masquerading as a shoemaker. You can win his card at any time before the quest of the state importance, and I can be wrong, but I was able to - even after completing this quest if we chose the side of Thaler, Roche and Bianca. You can find Thaler in the tavern of seven cats near Novigrad.

S
SakvIL 20.08.21

I cannot start the quest, because after the passage I cannot find Zoltan, in "Sage and Rosemary" he is not there, does anyone know where to find him?

V
Vladislav172 03.04.22

After the death of Thaler (I chose Dijkstry), if you have not played with Thaler before, then the task is supplemented, you need to find a unique Thaler card. She lies in the "Seven Cats" tavern, you come to the mark, take Geralt's card, but the task still weighs as unfinished. Someone faced it? If yes, how did you decide?