3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
B0ND 02.02.20 11:30 am

Blessed Hummer vs Magic Immunes (Diablo 2)

Guys, tell me what patch diablo2 hammer stopped watering magic of immuno ? I remember early on the classics dragged locomotives Sorka to hela 2-3 of the act and loaded the hammer if there was an ass in the temple of vipers in front of the amulet and the consuls. Now decided to recall the old days with the PlugY patch 1.13 d, and the hammer is stopped to extinguish the magic of imonov =(. Because of this, tried to put 1.13 C, but there the same nonsense.. Tried to find in wiki but nothing path not found.. Anyone remembers which patch has introduced this stuff, or rather on what patch it still quenched immuno ?
30 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 02.02.20

So in 1.13 C and entered. On PG, perhaps later, can't remember exactly, but the version of the server in General, weakly correlated with numbers of customers.
And Yes, this is one of the good changes this downpatch.

PS: according to intelligence, the altar of the desired 1 time on each difficulty for the entire ladder.

B
B0ND 02.02.20

and before 1.13 with what patch was that ? the chronology could not find it.. what About the altar know, he used to do.. But if a good Sorka and petrocasa, in General, if you petrocasa and with good gear faster out in magothy/temple vipers to drive than the Twinkie with the amulet shipping )

m
minovalo 02.02.20

B0ND has written:
and before 1.13 with what patch was that ?
B0ND has written:
Twinkie with the amulet shipping
It is not needed. Staff for the holes - everything.

B
B0ND 02.02.20

I do not argue ) app used for each of the seven locomotives, a separate account of the seven Barba with staves, despite the fact that normalskin staves suitable for hela, and need to flip just one. But then, when it was protocolsa smartly by Sorka on the classic 95% kill on ппл8 hell Andariel to take Maggoty, amulet, kill Samanera and Duriel, we did the calculation time. I came up with what to do with extra ACC staffs for wigs on average 1.5-2 minutes longer than if never dying to drag as it should be.. Crap more, but the adrenaline and faster ) Years left to petrocasa..
The only plugging in 1.13 patches, rarely in front of the entrance to duriel, if the hole blocking pack of Champions as Radament, which is always immene magic immune cold, now Hamer is no chance to save the situation, Blizzard podnasral hard.
If for the answer about the patch, all I think to move to 1.12 a , there are significant differences that in fact in addition to bles Hamer - only damage with poison Nova 25%, Hydra and MP Barba with virl Windows.. the Rest is useless garbage.. it takes 2 min to fix using -direct-txt. It is a pity that damage type Hamer's hardcoded and I can't fix it (

B
B0ND 02.02.20

By the way, I spent 4 hours on something to make yourself a mod where all the magic and Ernie suffixes and prefixes on carmag, the jewel, and armor in the game become perfect.. Well, if the armor before falling 51-75 Def in this fashion will fall only 75 Def. Rechecked every rags! Accordingly, all the superior, the magician, rare, unique, set, runeword clothes is also generated just perfect. Everything else is set aside and the chances of getting at origial.
Just good with math, and playing single player to beat out for example of perfect tomb river, whose parameters 200-280, 150-230, 250-350, 30-50, 50-80, 1-3 more and eth/normal which is better drops from hell Baal with 400 MF with a chance of 1:900, you will need an average of 207 360 000 000 runs. If you do 100 Balanov a day then you need to beat Perth Tunb river you will need ~ 50 thousand years.
I love purefoy armor, and while playing solo it and so it will be difficult to dislodge, but I have not 50 000 years for this crap.. And does not share blizinski idiocy in this regard.
If someone needs purefoy mod under 1.13-1.14 not changing anything else, can write , share

m
minovalo 02.02.20

If staf from normal to nm and hell (sounds crazy, but let's say), I haven't checked. But to beat the altar and Summoner, as it turned out, not necessarily: in the hole game is enough Sora click Jerina and Mesita, to kill a Fool and, having got the cars, talk to Tira (also Sora).

The single is not needed. But mommy hatskerov your way.

M
Merlit2019 02.02.20

The chance to knock purefoy SAC river = 1/(81*81*101*21*31*3*900)= 1/1 164 759 239 700.
Over 1.1 trillionin races it is easily taken!

B
B0ND 02.02.20

34 min. - normal/naytmar/Hel to 4 act 7 mules.

m
minovalo 02.02.20

No MX add.

It is on PG?

B
B0ND 02.02.20

31 min. record when 3 of the act, the amulet clear of the vipers (with Sorka), the entrance to Duriel without Undevelenova (by Sorka). In short, if Hamer to 3 of the act of the Hel could not shipping it comes out to 31 min.. But it happens 1 to 10. No MX will be for 3-4 min longer, I in 2005, played without fundamentally MX and all too familiar, now is not true.

B
B0ND 02.02.20

I still strongly vzdragivayu inhibit the Unraveler at the entrance to Duriel a fucking patch 1.13, which are always Magic immune + Cold Immune. Earlier in 1.12 Homero was shit on Magic Imune and he quietly there all shook, and ballanah second wave. 7+ years of morons, gave birth to the patch, which is essentially nothing in the new explanatory not given, only spoiled a good old run thousands of races game.
Now I have a tactic.. If the input to Durikov crowd of Unravelers with skeletons, I Hamer stand most of the skeletons, put it so that the majority of Unravelers agrilos on Hamer's, drink a bottle of HP, quickly switch to the window and jerk off while trying Hamer, mule time to insert the stick and run in the hole. There is also an idea to try to spend hameru 4 skill on aura Sanctuarity, which pushes undead to mule it was easier to fly in point. This whole pain in the ass to change once again to Sorka Hamer, the Hamer quick to whack Durika, then the consuls and mephala.
I'm in 1.13 recently, share those as breaks point before Turialim on Hal. Still, surely there are more experienced guys, and more convenient way in 1.13 b. I would not want to swing more like ACU for a quick takeaway of this hole.

m
minovalo 02.02.20

Once again to recreate and talk with two NPCs? Too easy!
But if you're just focusing.. NY, may inject holybolt boor or wall Sora.

PS:
B0ND has written:
and mephala
wigs in the single? - catch addict!

B
B0ND 02.02.20

I'm aware that it smacks of bad ) but judge for yourself ! On off battle net to play, well, it's in the shit with bots/duperly to obmanulsya. It turns out the same single, only with other people's bots and 95% duputy gear in trade. Same as Enigma in Hiro Editore himself to draw 4 East.. So the last 15 years, I with an interval of a year or two went on the remaining pirate servers.. some of them remained more or less numerous - Caramba, Blizzard, alkar, rubati and sensitive.. Online from year to year, fell at the top of the servers was closed. It reached the point that there is not one of the original servers without the gag (modifications) of the administration. Now the only thing which remained more or less similar to that of rubytl. But because debellatio change key of an item (you can change correctly) that there was the last time pissing lo rune ?, and some ill-conceived additions, painted armor, crap this server. With the price anyhow on the floor of Enigma, painted gear, and other silly kernel for the few remaining patriots. Going there, assessing the situation, I realized that the last playable pirate server Diablo II died in 2016, it's a red date.
Sometime in the 2000s, while studying at University, I made my server based on diablo2 pvpgn in a local network for two dorms (for 2K students each). It was a time when all my friends tightly figachit, and no battle modern pirates was not lying next to the servo. Then came лайнейдж2 and all Seminoles in her polls ) But now shit ain't the time, and old friends all that resolved..
Well, considering the situation I realized that the game is on the single with PlugY, which, when zadrozny setup supports multiplayer is almost indistinguishable from the games on today's robattle. If you choose between silly modifications, 2-3 full bodies in trade/baamrane, and full-fledged multiplayer via PlugY, for me the choice is obvious. Making all the prefixes on the gear perfect, adding 150 MF on the torch/any thus compensated for stunted trade piratok remaining and made the game full for single.
I must admit, there is talent to competently modify I so that they become interesting and balanced. I think if you fill in my date settings of the patch on the same rubati, giving a description and advertising something online from the old guard popribavilos if so in 10, and the old game will not be buried alive.. But this is unlikely, and my controls are in the normal Diablo most likely satisfied a couple of weeks-a month of playing on a full configured PlugY and date patch. In comparison with modern pirates are not lost absolutely nothing. Something like that.

B
B0ND 02.02.20

passed wrote:
Once again to recreate and talk with two NPCs
But how would the game on adrenaline and speed. Recreation with the spreading of the party and re-teleport is a minute or two. In 2 min I'm certainly going to put a mule in a point-to-duriel Hamer, even under the most bad scenario. At 100 wigs on the Enigma loss in 2-3 minutes is the loss in nekskolko game days, you need to appreciate your time! ))))))
I wanted to a Pro shared techniques of high-speed tearing points before Danielem. Actually the idea was to not to load once again the Hamer Sorka is that much faster than re-creations.. and gives 99% of the pulling, but the loss in 30-40 seconds (not 2 minutes if you want to recreate). And after a rebase is not the fact that again there will not be apisto stand mobs. The regeneration of the output for lowskilled dummies, dragging locomotives for an hour))
Same as drag wigs together sucks. First time not 2 times faster and only 5 min from 30 min faster second one Enigma for two ) When the last servers played Druganov, we did 10 wigs per day, which took 5 hours of play.. one you dragged on the Classics to 4 of the act, the other smashed eggs on Expense. The day had varied roles. The one who broke the eggs until free time rocked saport, responsive Mefil and followed the trade. In total for a month of game 2 of Enigma, full rune armor of all enchantments and full almost purefoy ekipirovka. Then with Barany on your favorite Persian stereotypes and tear narrow ass in pvp.. And everything just fit in a vacation without compromising your personal life ) But so hard to invest in fact in the last remaining pirate Gauvin configured server - no adequate surely does not drag..

m
minovalo 02.02.20

B0ND has written:
change key of an item
Key item of the original soy. Debilitatin was more like pebbles. Or alternative zod's not to like?
B0ND has written:
drawn gear
And that's done except bahtera who still fucking knock?
B0ND has written:
Making all the prefixes on the gear perfect, adding 150 MF on the torch/any thus compensated for stunted trade piratok remaining and made the game full for single.
Very interesting and thoughtful.
B0ND has written:
And after a rebase is not the fact that again there will not be apisto stand mobs.
You do not understand the essence of the reconstruction. Is creating games a hole and not skip immunol.
B0ND has written:
you need to value your time!
Says the guy that collects stuff and kisumi of Summoner three times on each wig. However, as anyone. In croosing and it happens.
B0ND has written:
Gauvin configured server
Well, as for settings, personally I somewhat depressing departure low level mules in nm and hell. Well, the notorious baltici. Like all.

B
B0ND 02.02.20

Yes, there were (naturally) drawn purefoy SAC river, fins vish and whatnot from people who wigs before God.. It was 3 years ago, and then from there with friends left. Now hardly something changed.
Holes repeat that course and a lot of servers dragged through holes or through rods. But an elementary calculation at the time showed what to do 7 pieces in 7 wigs, to load them in the amount obtained if we divide each wig is on average 1 minute longer. This is assuming that you is quickly dying Sorka prilovchitsya to take the vipers and the magothy, not shipping Hamer. Harder geminae but in the end faster.
Keel Sameera takes seconds, a few teleports here and there down to the mobs moved away, five Starikov and Orb. And in addition magothy/Viper/sumoner very fast if taken a mule to put the teleport next to any waypoint in the 2nd act is when the first time Tsesisa from the 1st act with Sorka in the 2nd act. And then it will not be necessary for the city to drive from the portal to waypoint, time savings as well ) Still have a quick bug to Cain to portals came up, there is a bug with draganom so everything happened even faster, and in 1.13 it all and now it works.
I have the old hard lying video where 4 of the wig consecutive normal - act 4 hell on average, each married for 29.5 min. Is all together with the creation of mules and removal of waste from one account, Continuous video without clipping and gluing, recorded for their. And on older computers the withdrawal of two time vidio +8 Windows Diablo terribly lowered fps, so the conditions were hardcore. When uploading the holes, everything looks much easier but the min. longer.
Faster - I'll bend the knee, sign of respect. In 1.13 is now out for 2-3 minutes longer because of the magic of imonov.
Sing only the last 2 weeks, because it had no rules servers. Before that, rily. There I was on a bet for Lo, and showed live how to carry more quickly than via holes with all the nuances.

m
minovalo 02.02.20

B0ND has written:
to do 7 pieces in 7 wigs
What are the 7? 1 hole on each difficulty. Well even standards and Hm to fly, but also such a pleasure but the hell - clinic, IMHO.
B0ND has written:
bug to Cain to portals came up, there is a bug with draganom
Podrobnosti?
B0ND has written:
faster
Ng is unlikely to succeed faster because of upload and departures, but this man threw off a video of the wig for ~half an hour, I can find - give a link.

Here.

B
B0ND 02.02.20

Found an easy way to 1.13, sanctuarii 4 skill and no personday ) in the end, and 1.12 - once loaded Sorka to 3 of the act, leaves teleport hameru before Durikov (via mule) if the entrance is clogged, if purely at the entrance itself kilay and all. Next Hamer in vigore charge spaz (via the portal)/consuls/MEF 2-3 min.
in terms of what 7.. once 7 blanks for the holes to make a single aka not 1, saving time in keel andariel.
Tried classic the last 7 locomotives through a hole in the stopwatch according to the standard. All seven, along with the creation of holes, their loading, and by the locomotives took exactly 4 hours without 1 min for 34 min on the wig. Without the holes I go through the staves on the Hal 31-32 min, and it is still faster to go.. learned to break point before Durikov in 1.13 in any situation Hamer.
If you can, and goes faster, and then the clinic ? it's the adrenaline and skill. The last 2 Enigma 1.12 and my BFF were collected turns just so, well, and before that in the entire history of 3-4pcs through hole. And the first Enigma was collected in shaggy 2000s to shame tusoy people in 5 General expensee, briskly shaking frenzy mula barb using death set (+10 czarnikow to immediately fit) on ппл8 to 24. And it was also nice and cool, almost everyone is doing it.. Because at the time about classic Parking knew people 5 on each servo, and bitches were silent as fish, the information about it on the Internet is simply not there )))

B
B0ND 02.02.20

Thanks for video, looked. People without MH wrote it down, not to sleep, luser )
But I have several additions to it to speed up.
- it makes one hole, more efficient in time to do 7 on a separate ake, this also has its own nuances. Then the first sensitive longer and the other much faster.
- does not use the Cain bug (although if you use the hole, and not staves or not to drag complete, then it is not needed)
- do not use the system of portals in the 2nd act through the second mule that gives still not a big bast speed.
- the gear of Corky budgety, not the top.. Thresholds fcr sorcy 40 70 fell 50.. 80, Respectively, to Sorka 2 options: either iratha, shard, 2 rings on enr fcr + mana, goldskin, a shield with diamonds/ward (almost like him) or well-off topong of iratha, shard, 2 soj, goldskin, Wall of the Eyeless with the diamond. But if you are still homeless, the rings for fcr and Ward/govnomet with diamonds (on video). And Yes, the spent coolant in the hole is worth it! Sorka would have the same fcr 70 and 85 resist but to have +2 more skill, mana and drink a third less bottles. Moreover, it becomes possible to forget about rej in the belt and use 3 columns with mana, which is enough for the whole wig.. 3 soja for the Enigma every fall, and throw them on the ECSR muffled )) by the Way about the mechanics, the figures frames the difference between 40 and 70 fcr is not large, but it allows you to create miracles so nobody hits even when the ping of the battle.
-FO Sorka makes everything faster and easier than Blizzard Sorka video + more skills to lightning. For example, the same Andy Hel on ппл8 I kill FO Sorka 10 seconds faster than his bisagno on ппл2 on video. 7-10 Starikov at 70 fcr castaeda 2 seconds (during this time, Andy does not kill) plus 3-4 right to throw FO at the same time that all wet stuff around. Well, exactly one FO before STATCOM, at the same time to slow down, all the stuff around until the goat comes to you in position.

B
B0ND 02.02.20

- again, to haul up to 4 better act immediately on the classic Hamer, at the time, released the same for the difference that is not to recreate once again expense. Another plus pulling from up to 4 of the act can be attributed to the freestuff quality Hamer on the consuls and mefe ппл8, + drop classics. MX in Hamer knocks consuls and reaches Sharjah to mephala at the same time, what are you going to recreate the game and throw them on expense, that is, nothing is lost, only advantages.
- in Windows there are binds hotkeys, lets not clickat the mouse on each window, thus spreading the party of crap turns into 7 clicks almost in one point.
In General, this seems true classic wig through the hole.
Well, at the time, then what I said in the video is 33 minutes, I now record via rods 31 min.
As a result, when the same (my) skill of the player to act 4 hell:
- wigs through holes as in the video on average 33-34 min.
- wigs through the staves, on average, 32-33 min, 31 min record
- wigs as it should be magot/temple/sumoner on average 34 min, if anywhere, the ass 35 min
Each variant has its own schema and its own nuances.. For 2.3 method need Hamer, in fact why he was there and swinging.. I prefer option 3, despite the fact that through rods faster. Drop in for classic, free quality Hamer and just because I do not like to recreate the game or perekodirovat Persian once again, and so it has to constantly be done on the wigs )
1.12 steadily dragged 29 min. All because of a pissing Unraveler Magic Immune, actually a subject of the first post. Why 1.13 patch considered fluff as gnawed bone thrown to players, like Blizzard is still doing something for the old games.
On PG not to put this stuff, it is easy for a couple of minutes using -direct -txt in Notepad 20 clicks to tweak the poison Nova damage by 25%, skills AMCI and mana cost of WW barb, the chance of runes, then back to sewing up date patch. It is hours of pereshchepyne saves from 1.12 to 1.13, if you did not think to do after a wipe. At the same time on a full 1.13 would have remained a nice old MX running 1.12 and there would be nostalgia for the old awesome Diablo, where Hamer was tearing ass.
The question on solved 4 extra skill to aura, Sanctuary, topic can be closed.