3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Imax_74 02.02.20 11:31 am

People!!! How to get music from the game?? (Juiced)

How to get the music from Juiced?
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexBrigadir 02.02.20

What sound card? Read more. If CREATIVE it's all very easy! In the volume settings (creatively) put function RECORD - WHAT YOU HEAR, or you hear, put it SOUNDFORGE 7 prog press REC, and start the game! SOUNDFORGE records everything that loses soundcard after I lose the tracks, out of the game, and edit the recorded miracle Yudo-version ;) Edited and maintained as needed, WAV, MP3 etc.... All clear???

D
Dimacus[CM] 02.02.20

and it is possible much easier - using any soundcard and the program of sound recorder I have the music from the games pull, a proven method! only need to pre-create the track is long and in the sound settings to put the recording WAVE or if this is not you using ''stereo Mixer''.

D
Destruction 02.02.20

In fact, the music file C:\Games\Juiced\audio\music\music.dsb opened using Windows Media Player, but only in one track, all tracks recorded.

k
kos1ak 02.02.20

Vnature!
all of the songs.
last for 1H 48 min.
And I thought I would need a prog like in gta sa!

A
Anstein 02.02.20

Destruction huge thank you for the advice!!!

t
tov. Lenin 02.02.20

Yes!!! Fine, but how then to split into separate songs and convert them into the format .mp3(wav,wma,...) ? ? ? Tell me pazhalusta, and that songs good!!!

k
kos1ak 02.02.20

Need a program. I have songs made -- GoldWave[name] =)

M
MaddyMan2 02.02.20

All songs in single track in wma format version I do not remember, but renaming the open all you want - I personally listened to in Winamp.

h
hakxer 02.02.20

Everything can be done much faster (not for hours).
Pereimenovaniya to Wav or Wma file music from Juced, open JetAudio, to push through the conversion entot file encode to Wav(it will with high quality-about 1 GB).
Then using any audio editor to cut the song.

s
sarmat 02.02.20

nel Gia

L
Luka55555 02.02.20

Guys, wouldn't it be easier to download Soundtracks from the Internet?

h
hakxer 02.02.20

Ahaha! you look at the date!!!
at that time there was no Internet.. anyway the topic is already somewhat mummified

I
Ivan Efimov564187617 02.02.20

I'm from the future) we Have a visionary developers all over))

O
Orel2018ev 02.02.20

2020 in the yard

R
Rin Shirayuki 02.02.20

Orel2018ev
Keep us informed. Actually, have you seen even when the commentary was written above? Open your eyes.