3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathColdUA 02.02.20 11:32 am

The computer does not see the stick

Good morning everyone! In short such a problem. Recently I covered my laptop with Win 7 on Board, so I moved on an old PC 2007, but before that, I threw on my flash drive, which 64 GB of memory, a bunch of different things using the same laptop. But now, when I moved back to my old PC then, being on Win XP SP3, for some reason does not open the flash drive and stupidly sees it as RAW drive. So I wanted to ask, and what it can be connected and how to fix it? Because, really, on a flash drive sea I need the files, but to get there I can't for the above specified reason. Therefore, if there is some solution then help. And really do not want to lose such tuevu a heap of different files.
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeathColdUA 02.02.20

OneCat
Not running Win 7 on my old PC. Believe me, if it worked with Win 7 on Board I would have passed on it, but alas. After reinstalling and screen the Windows logo appears sluggish. While the sound is audible but no picture at all. And the screen flashing, barely noticeable, stripes. And I suspect that it is because of the video card and lack of RAM, or memory in General. So, with all my desire I can't go to the seven. If my laptop had not died, then all would be well. But alas. There's nothing I can do about it.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 02.02.20

If laptop drive normal, then just connect it to my computer and send files with it (if you have SATA, of course).

The second option is to try to open a flash drive on Linux.

The third Vario - apply FOR data recovery: DMDE, R. saver Recuva, R-Studio. For ordinary users, Recuva is better, because there functionality is severely limited.

D
DeathColdUA 02.02.20

Sanchez Ramirez
Notebook hard drive in my computer. I it is the drive connected to it, for extra terabytes of memory will come in handy. And recover USB flash drive not an option, because she already working. This is the old PC it does not see the files in it. Here only I do not understand: whether to do the PC does not see, while others stick it opens, of which I have two, whether Windows itself does not see the stick.

S
Subaru MotorSports 02.02.20

DeathColdUA
If there is a second flash drive you format it in FAT32, standard cluster size.

D
DeathColdUA 02.02.20

Subaru MotorSports
There are second and third, but why do I need to format the flash drive which is nothing when I need the flash drive on which files and which, for some reason, refuses this comp work?

l
lexar2018 02.02.20

Windows 7 is not supported any more, put Windows 10

a
airstorm 02.02.20

DeathColdUA
Browser you XP picked up, now with flejou will help :D
It's simple:
Shake Knoppix KNOPPIX_V8.6.1-2019-10-14-EN.iso
Спойлерftp://ftp.uni-kl.de/pub/linux/knoppix-dvd/
Write to the disk. Loaded from disk and everything. Copied from Flexi on the HDD and everything.
PS If I will use it again still covered, want-not want, and have to revive her... format or its own proprietary utility (if there is such) or something of type hdd low level format tool.
P. P. S. by the Way, under Knoppix disk the Internet works ;) ... there's a few browsers, but if you dig, I recommend konqueror.

D
DeathColdUA 02.02.20

airstorm
No, the stick is not covered, because on the laptop it worked perfectly. But on old PC it won't open. And the main thing that finds local disk, which is determined when you connect a flash drive, but the drive itself to open does not, and bluntly writes that disk not found. Why so I do not understand. Rather, Windows is to blame.

S
SonyK_2 02.02.20

DeathColdUA
And if you try to install to another USB flash drive operating systems (newer than XP), works without installation on the computer (the so-called Live image) and using it to copy data from USB drive to drive computer?
Optional: to format the flash drive in neotrypaea the most XP and copy from the disk on it.

f
fog666666 02.02.20

just stick playing hide and seek

D
DeathColdUA 02.02.20

SonyK_2
I haven't tried.

S
SonyK_2 02.02.20

DeathColdUA
If you do accomplish your goal as it passed an interesting result.

D
DeathColdUA 02.02.20

SonyK_2
Well.

a
airstorm 02.02.20

DeathColdUA
DeathColdUA wrote:
No, the stick is not covered, because on the laptop it worked perfectly.
That's good. If flejou no problem, you can copy its contents as I wrote above. Method 100% works with USB drives even on an ancient motherboard with the Ali chipsets under the AMD k6 and other Via for Pentium II 400 ;) (just before the last New Year pulled from ancient computers the info I will use it again... and 32 gigs under USB3)... this I mean that the drivers for all your materinka for Pentium D Knoppix there are ports with no problems.