3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
El1x1r 02.02.20 11:32 am

Crime and punishment. (Red Dead Redemption 2)

I welcome all the members and those who come to read my question.
Please explain to me the system crime and punishment in this game.
Do bad things with the mask on (without witnesses), over time, accumulate a fine and red zone and where bounty hunters know who they need and who you need to catch, I always wore a mask, and after the crimes, and changed his clothes, I just hate this stupid system!
P. S Put the mod on robbing banks, I go to the Bank immediately in the mask robbing him after he cleared the store with money, the penalty increases to$ 500 for my head (as the author intended fashion, with the graph search specified criminal activity), run away without killing anyone, change my clothes, but my crime is still all know and remember, the penalty is not reduced, the bounty hunters everywhere with me, every Bank game different, somewhere less, somewhere more, but even if you Rob them all and then pay the fines that I can almost anything with this money, and spent a lot of time, at least that would only get from one place to another.
Maybe I missed something while training, or forgot, in this game there is some way to at least reduce the fine, or it can neutralize what good deeds completely?
Scale karma (or whatever the scale is called here) is almost full until the end in a positive way.
1 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanek1971 02.02.20

In this game you have to be a good gangster, with good karma, the fines did not reduce, it is better not to Rob and not screwing up, if you need money look for treasures, there is enough for the eyes, the mask bespontovo, the cops know anyone from local residents helps sometimes obtained the status of criminal activity if you escaped before the cops arrived on the scene, if you don't managed to slip away from the scene, you will know the whole village