3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega 159 20.09.19 10:06 am

Does not start DLC two colonels on PS4 (Metro Exodus)

at all so on the Curling iron ?
25 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arturs Ruds 20.09.19

no wheels, I have samples... and deleted the game and put on a new one garbage. A tick can be put, the current is not saved.

p
petr holmov 20.09.19

I still castle and then restart the game and launcher - so said support) I closed the launcher, the game and generally the computer rebooted - this means restart? - NOT WORKS

p
petr holmov 20.09.19

And damn I noticed that in the Epic store, opposite the dlc has become the option to buy the night I was inactive the inscription purchased- what the hell?

p
petr holmov 20.09.19

Just noticed that in the Troubleshooting everywhere green ticks, except for one point - there's a red exclamation. sign-
Check server connection for https.// launcher-website-prod07.ol.epicgames.com -maybe this is related??
Does anyone have this inscription?

t
titkov71 20.09.19

Peter hills
I too have faced all these problems. As I understand it is necessary not just to restart the launcher, but first contact the technical support) chances are you write to them, they have something magic unsubscribe that everything is OK, you restart the launcher and play. So it worked in my case and in the case Fedmoped probably too. And the store immediately shows that all purchased.