3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RAHUC 02.02.20 11:33 am

is it true that NVIDIA holds the driver?

is it true that NVIDIA holds the drivers for old video cards on new games?

17 Comments
Sort by:
f
fog666666 02.02.20

nonsense

D
Dogmit 02.02.20

RAHUC
is it true that NVIDIA holds the drivers for old video cards on new games?

Long denied this myth tests. Take old wood and test.

L
Lex-one 02.02.20

RAHUC
They are not clamped nvidia stupidly stops to optimize new drivers for new games under the old graphics card.
It is easy to track earlier in the games 1080 was easily beaten by VEGA 64, but now the VEGA is already breathing down my neck and sometimes ahead of 1080ti.
And many such examples.

A
Ar4er2016 02.02.20

Lex-one
With 1060 580 and the same story.

R
RAHUC 02.02.20

Lex-one
soon all the old cards will be a pumpkin and six months rtx 2070s

M
MunchkiN 616 02.02.20

Minh was one of peck's experience with the game watchdogs. in General, its essence is briefly that there was a new card and it had a 3GB 780 and 690 with 2GB in the mode of sly immediately became very bad, because perhaps we have changed the principle of memory accesses (it is possible to speed up the same a larger card). but no matter how new driver not working sly and therefore actually worked for one kernel and one set of memory through the video card controller and the bus Express 2.0 5 GB sec couple was there.
but it's Peck's statement may be completely unfounded and far-fetched pitch.
and most of the actual fact some loss of performance from the video driver I did not notice. although minal a man is very rare so if they're the couple a bite at a little over 2 years would have accumulated krenelka difference.
in principle I think you can release a driver change rules the transition of the turbo mode from any temperature to protect against explode and fires and etc that the user to detect as the decline of the productive 1-2фепеэс
so it's like genoway lower the performance and I remember saying that if the game POSIX even if cushny it also reduces the performance and then Gameworks and then p, peck-peck-peck

O
Oleg Adrenalin 02.02.20

What where is the evidence?The day before yesterday updated the chipset X79 under what clamped?
Gtx 660 have on Board that's for sure Yes pinned to a new solution.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 02.02.20

MunchkiN 616
690 and 780 in the mode of what ?Sli technically, in this mode, not sli

M
MunchkiN 616 02.02.20

Oleg Adrenalin
690 is a dual 680 card of 2 for its full operation the desired mode if which curled from the driver.
for this driver should be updated. for single GPU systems this can not be done before the release of the new API and technologies.
780 in my system is because we are not talking about its physical effect on the performance

R
RAHUC 02.02.20

Oleg Adrenalin
you have the money go buy gtx 1660s

O
Oleg Adrenalin 02.02.20

MunchkiN 616
I had a map dupreziana chip fell off during the week the story is old and ridiculous.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 02.02.20

RAHUC
Sorry 1080 would cost it at least in this year.

R
RAHUC 02.02.20

Oleg Adrenalin
if you are hopeite at the numbers and you don't need the rays sit if I had 1080ti not ever changed but ISA mining had time to take the gtx 1060 6 gb

a
antonrogov 02.02.20

Yes, they are for old games driver spoil. I updated the wood due to artifacts in Conan, and I have in Kruzise FPS dipped to 20 percent. Before the wood hasn't updated in three years.

R
RAHUC 02.02.20

antonrogov
esle about the third crisis, this game is such that any card puts on his knees

a
antonrogov 02.02.20

RAHUC
First. Third I have no.

R
RAHUC 02.02.20

antonrogov
third krasis was a real bechmark