3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dima Doroshko 02.02.20 11:34 am

Weapons (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

Please tell us how there is a weapon to swing or where to get more powerful, I'm up to level 18 to pump my guns do not jamagic for 40 damage the paint from Crete have in the car 100 times to shoot to kill. The traders sold the stuff.
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sl4rt 02.02.20

You have to get to Meridian, and there the merchants buy Luke Carga of darkness, though they will cost not cheap, but the damage is good, but if you have modifications to put, then all will be super.

a
a pochemu by i ne keril 05.10.20

Sl4rt
all right said, in the early stages the weapon does not give a damag more than 60 in any way

m
makc11021992 05.10.20

Dima Doroshko
Drive to the northeast of the map, there the quest hangs on the ds, a little from the invisa to fill the fiery tiger at the entrance, then in the village to buy from the merchant card with crystals (need to be bones and skins of local animals, with them difficulties should not arise) run on the map to collect crystals and buy from the same merchant top onion for 14 crystals)

m
makc11021992 05.10.20

By the way, like in the same location you can improve the spear, but I have not yet reached)

G
Gera95 05.10.20

Are the House of Hunters better than Karha Of Darkness, or worse? Is it worth steaming something to collect it?

y
yar1097 05.10.20

Gera95
Better. The tasks of house hunters are not very difficult, but it is better to pass them after breaking all the boilers.

G
Gera95 05.10.20

yar1097 wrote:
Better.
I've already passed them, not much. On the rope a little better convenience, on the battle bow a little better damage which is not needed. The reward is absolutely not in line with the forces invested, especially on the hard. I went to the crabs, put the trainer, finished the tasks with him. This is the first game I put on a cheat, so scripted shit I have not seen for a long time. There is a similar game in which the bots behave the same way, it's Armored Warfare, but with it that everything is clear, and it's generally online donation from meil.sru, also with the balance of the skile. I thought there is no worse gameplay game, it turns out, on consoles. )
Better bows in DLS, there damage is twice increased, on hunting and on the exact bow, and in general all the parameters are better. The costumes are not very, and visually, and the parameters are a dozen of the above. So, it is not necessary to bother with them at all, these tasks. Nerves only leave there if, well, or immediately put a cheat and do not soar his brain.