3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Thevaiper 02.02.20 11:34 am

Long preservation (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The game is saved for about one minute before it was faster how to solve the problem?
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Bochkov28052002 02.02.20

and to start a new game you tried? the problem is?

S
Sanchez Ramirez 02.02.20

Maybe the hard disk is loaded or it is already divided by sectors with high latency.

A
Alexandrovitch 02.02.20

My saving weigh about 20 megabytes. But the game will continue longer than it did. Usually takes 5 seconds. Try clean saving as utilities. SKYRIM Save Cleaner and Save game script cleaner

T
Thevaiper 02.02.20

GRiDOX
Save Cleaner says something connected with the unopened file and Save game script cleaner krašit when opening saves

g
grothex 02.02.20

I sohranki rewrite.)

c
cergio.net 02.02.20

If you use SKSE, then you need to use NetImmerse Override Cleaner. He just solves this problem.
Спойлерhttp://gamer-mods.ru/load/tes_v_skyrim/instrumentarij/netimmerse_override_cleaner/59-1-0-5370

K
Kyubi 02.02.20

This problem happens when running high graphics, try it a little lower.

v
vega262 02.02.20

found a solution. if you can help mark this let to the masses. if I know what I'm going to play the first off. AntiVir(Casper). and fast primary testing save game quicksave. when starting with GAND m...all to no avail iolko reset PC(reboot of fro). in General, EB..I rowing. the problem is SKSE

l
lookaway 02.02.20

this is due to the fat folder with the save.

cut them out and write a new one.

N
NikolayGG 02.02.20

cergio.net
Thank you good people helped!)

R
Richards 02.02.20

or play speshel Skyrim, there's all sorts of extra bend to anything and crashes with no mods on the game.

m
maxidax 12.07.21

Richards
Yes, it all consists of extra progs. They just stuffed them there without your choice. They decided for you what mods you need and at the same time added a bit of advertising.