3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
ribazz 02.02.20 11:34 am

How to extract sounds from the game? (Mass Effect)

sounds packaged with the extension *.upk, so what program to get them?
20 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 02.02.20

You need music?

r
ribazz 02.02.20

no!I have the soundtrack rocked,it sounds!

L
LooksLikeKiller 02.02.20

ribazz
where the soundtrack took me too please!!

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 02.02.20

Soundtrack:
http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=516732
Well, or at Bay.

B
Blaze5 02.02.20

who-thread can get music:
She plays the whole time in Normadie, after the mission where you shoot Rex, and Kaidan or Ashley is killed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ask PTS!!!!!!!!!!!

S
Scirocco01 02.02.20

to BLAZE5

1) download Dragon UnPACKer 5.2.0 b Cintia

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/dragonunpacker/dup520bcinthia-setup.exe?download

2) In the file tab click on Open. Looking for FILE music_bank.isb:
for example D:\Games\Mass Effect\BioGame\CookedPC\Packages\ISACT\music_bank.isb

3) Automatically start HyperRipper - Formats - (put a checkbox for OGG) - go to the SEARCH tab - and there it is also Search

------The program will find 167 files in OGG format. Voila. You do not have anything to download from net))) ENJOY!!!

p.s. Really like the last track!)))

B
Blaze5 02.02.20

Scirocco01
Well dude give!!!!!!!!!!
I have had the same prog, but not to open files of this rozsirenia, but in another way I didn't know!!!!!
You for it's not one + will)
Thank you very much +1

M
Ma4eteGT 02.02.20

Y name after selecting the file, writes that no drivers of any

B
Blaze5 02.02.20

C. J
I have been the same, try it differently:
1) otkryvaesh program
2) then open(to open)> HyperRipper
3) on the formats tab(the formats) use the check box to OGG
4) perehodit on the search tab(search)
5)there's a line sourcle it plays the file(path:MassEffect\BioGame\CookedPC\Packages\ISACT\music_bank.isb
6) and GMES the search button
7) after that permissives where the thread in a folder and all!!!

X
XZO 02.02.20

really Nada to get the sound from the game, all the dialogue for example. Where they lie? if I have the CookedPC folder not the Packages folder??? I have a Repack. but nothing uiato,neither textures nor sounds.no video, whereby it is 2 times manible weighs Naya)
where to find sounds?

X
XZO 02.02.20

it is very necessary)

A
AlexPS 02.02.20

The trick is probably that the voice acting you can go out and drive when put in the game selection menu language you can select or Rus or eng. version (subtitles in Russian). However, it is interesting to see how it is already cut out...
I tried to compare the files between the simple version and the gold edition, the gold version does not have some files which are in the simple version, and most files are different on average 2-4 meters

T
Trevor 02.02.20

The jambs with Dragon UnPACKer, different versions of the files is not found. For example, Fear-Ohm, so I had a newer version the sounds are not found and the old without any problems. Just keep in mind.

A
AlexPS 02.02.20

Yeah. By the way the patch came out and now you can easily compare what and where seminano (in patch filled in English. voice and therefore, it weighs 1 gig)

-
-U-r-a-n- 02.02.20

I fully agree with Scirocco01 last track is cool(I know where there's full)!!

P
PILA-2 02.02.20

Che that I have nifiga does not work , I open them, they are not reproduced all at thereof, the second than to open it and what vaschsche

P
PILA-2 02.02.20

Che that I have nifiga does not work , I open them, they are not reproduced all at thereof, the second than to open it and what vaschsche

K
Kelevrus 02.02.20

-U-r-an-
PPC... the game has. Personally, I opened Dragon unpacker'om, as described Scirocco01(item 3).

L
L303 02.02.20

It does not help that stool, the file unpacks crooked, instead of just pulling out single file at 20 bytes

B
Barracyda87 02.02.20

Anrufen online there or from Symbian or iphone in primary village music piano how to get XS I searched long but never found?♂app help