3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GreenSnow 20.09.19 10:07 am

A bug with the quest \"Swords and dumplings\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

At the end of the quest, Hattori reached his shop stood rooted to the spot 30 meters from his house and not respond to anything. When trying to talk to all the time says - what's next? Meditated, handled, carried, and put the game again... I nepomohlo don't want to be without the master sword. What to do?(((
15 Comments
Sort by:
G
GreenSnow 20.09.19

A
Alex_Pro 20.09.19

Even to say, no great loss. It will make you not the coolest sword, believe me.

L
Lekar23 20.09.19

Аlex_Pro
By Kraft if you go here and trash, he craft workshops swords

G
GrYnT101 20.09.19

He's just puffed out and give some political murk in which you can insert only one rune
p.s Maybe you need loaded before the mission and wait for a patch

S
Sssses52 20.09.19

I had a similar bug. Upload save before the mission or load in the beginning of the mission(when it is necessary to go with the crooks to negotiate)

G
GreenSnow 20.09.19

Do not come out the damn((( I quest on it got to LVL 14 I guess... well, and scored better times. Already at LVL 20, fled the night somewhere on the quest, suddenly ran into the blacksmith)) He immediately I - come from? let's do it then and escape, and my quest is not finished was, well, I decided initially with the blacksmith for a run and then the first quest to finish. I went with the blacksmith, I worked out things with the Plate well and ran to finish the quest where I have this Hatori interrupted... Then still running.. and more.. and more.. And then I remembered the blacksmith))) Oh sorrow trouble...

I
Igor0077 20.09.19

Absolutely same problem! I don't know now what to do

D
DerrekZ 20.09.19

and patch 1.04 isn't ruled by this bug?

m
mxk 20.09.19

I also have a blacksmith stuck not far from his home,so he came home, I teased the guards were aiming their bombs and stood in petyuk to the blacksmith.Modelsa was long but full of time when I beat him he got to his forge, and the quest went dalshe ) Toko when awake to tease the guards spent all the money and they will take them

x
xBUTCHERx 20.09.19

I also have this quest bagnuty, the bandits don't even begin a dialogue. Version 1.31

D
Dino Zaver 20.09.19

Go to his house, he then comes back into place.

S
Shinobiderevniskrytogopul 15.10.20

If he says: carefully and tp, smash the aard boxes

S
Shinobiderevniskrytogopul 15.10.20

If after he killed the Red People, he's just standing there.

G
Glamper 28.10.21

He killed the dwarves, anyway the inscription get rid of them and the hell sat down behind the corners and said, "So what's next?

C
CrackN2 12.06.22

Hidden Pool Village Shinobi
Thank you very much! I thought my quest was broken. Well, who the hell would have thought boxes and boxes. Why the hell are they there?