3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N00b1 02.02.20 11:35 am

Quest \"Unraveling The Tangle Of\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all. Sorry, if such subject already was, I didn't find...
In General, there on the quest, you need to go to Skellige, to find Hammond, but when I appear there, then no one in the village.
Tyrnete read that Hammond there seems to generally be, and should not, saying he was on the mountain praying. Oke. Went to the mountain, it really is there. But after all the trouble, I can't interact with it. Attack can not. Threw their bombs, but they talked me down, and again nothing...
If anyone knows how to deal with this... bug?... probably... help me please share the info.
In advance, thank you!
6 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garsinho 02.02.20

N00b1
Can Bagnoles because you took this quest ,everything was normal ,went to the village and talked to the bouncers ,who in the course of the conversation sarelis at me ,all killed up on the mountain not far from the village and got the Hammond .
Though license ,but often bagauda quests ,set AutoSave to every two minutes

N
N00b1 02.02.20

Garsinho
That's lucky)
I also play on license, but this happens for the first time.
Maybe I'm just rushing it? In the story I'm supposed to meet Triss, but still scored on it and just running around completing different quests. The campaign will have, or from the beginning quest to start, or worse the entire game...
And thank you very much for the answer!)

G
Garsinho 02.02.20

N00b1
http://gameoko.ru/vedmak-3-dikaya-okhota-zadanie-rasputyvaya-klubok detailed description of the quest line with Triss should not interfere and advise do not just to explore the area ,to gain kV ,and then to drive to locations ))

b
bid 02.02.20

N00b1 Is in B3 such NPCs that are frozen. Always do the same and always helped.
Stored next to this NPC in F5, then load the save game and the NPC comes to life.

N
N00b1 02.02.20

Garsinho
Thanks for the article)
I mean, not the actual Triss, and what is possible in the story, I have not been to Skellige, did not really was and as it is not time for me to be there... Though not the bullshit)

N
N00b1 02.02.20

bid
Thank You very much,but I tried not working(