3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trucker69 02.02.20 08:03 pm

Error starting the game \"failed to synchronize cloud saves...\" [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Guys, here is and got already more than 3 weeks. After I clicked the first time Play, I do not know what banned in GTA Online. I googled some players also complained that when they clicked to Play them in a couple of hours banned. And some in a couple of hours was lost error and I've had it for 3 weeks. Rockstar, bastards, do not respond to tech support neither appeal the ban nor this error. Guys, can someone faced with this problem, please help, what to do to synchronize. Thanks in advance.

37 Comments
Sort by:
D
Di1etant 02.02.20

And you have the Steam version or the disc you bought?

T
Trucker69 02.02.20

DonateMaster
Steam

D
Di1etant 02.02.20

TPEBOP
Have you tried verify integrity of game cache or reinstall the game?

T
Trucker69 02.02.20

DonateMaster
Yes, game reinstalled. removed it, removed the Social Club and cleaned the registry. I even on a computer two OS 7-ka and 10-ka and here and there this error

D
Di1etant 02.02.20

TPEBOP

I looked for a solution to your problem. You may this method will help... it Seems you are not SC delete, and the folder with the graphics settings.

T
Trucker69 02.02.20

DonateMaster
no, I already deleted the save, but did not help. Now sharyus on the Rockstar support website, but to no avail(

D
Di1etant 02.02.20

TPEBOP
Yes Rokstarovtsy are not as they were before. Now the updates are terrible, and the attitude of the players was so bad. And anti-cheat bans indiscriminately. I don't think the next part of the GTA will be a great game if rocky will continue in the same spirit...

S
Sirius Bl4ck 02.02.20

I also have this error, but as the ban was gone, in principle, can press play, save, just to be on the computer to be stored and then uploaded to the cloud.

T
Trucker69 02.02.20

Vlad Stelmashuck
thanks, bro. I'll wait for the 21st. for it is a day razbana

B
Boris VasilevC 02.02.20

takayazhe problem

w
wwreedlessy 02.02.20

Vlad Stelmashuck what if you don't show up to any of the ban?

S
Sirius Bl4ck 02.02.20

wwreedlessy
Usually the first two weeks. Come alone, it should be written above the minimap.

D
Dmitriy Baykov21 02.02.20

Today were playing GTA 5 online, it was fun. Came out from behind the computer, walk, come failed to synchronize cloud saves
What VTF, alone don't say ban it, at connection writes that the files to play online failed to load, tried to delete Social folder, did not help. Can you tell me?

R
R054 02.02.20

Dmitry Байков21
From the website of Rockstar, I don't know will help you or not:

This message is displayed if you load the saved data of your GTA Online character for any reason has failed. This error should be resolved by itself. If within 4 hours this happens, follow these steps:

On Xbox 360: clear your system cache, then press and hold LB + RB when you start the game.
Xbox One: clear your system cache, then hold the start button on your Xbox One until the system shuts down. Then you can just run it and start the game again.
For PS3: delete the game data (but NOT saved data) using data tools PS3, available in the XMB (system menu). Then press and hold L1 + R1 when you start the game.
On a PC: delete the folder Social Club in the user's documents folder. Files will be downloaded again the next time you start the game.
Note: this also resets the screen brightness and language selection in GTA V.

If these measures do not resolve the error, contact technical support.

A
Andrey Romashin 02.02.20

Dmitry Байков21
Was the hacker attack that would protect our accounts they closed the server, but already opened

r
rus_Inversion 02.02.20

How to cure it? Who faced? 2 months and hanging in the forehead that spelled.

T
TheRealStalker 02.02.20

rus_Inversion
When people realize that you don't need a lot of time to poke the button to create a theme...

r
rus_Inversion 02.02.20

TheRealStalker
Ping the Internet I have 290, what more do you want?

o
omskcity 02.02.20

More likely your account Social Club banned, but at what time or permanent learn about support Rockstar.

T
Trucker69 02.02.20

you banned in the game. Click Play and come online to you there and write how long the ban