3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lIceDl 02.02.20 08:03 pm

Impression of the game (Sniper Elite V2)

Yesterday, the American release of the game,and now the trackers have the Russian version,who played their impressions.
134 Comments
Sort by:
W
WTF-OMG 02.02.20

The game is gorgeous, definitely opravdala expectations, did not regret the pre-order, and my excavation of information proved to be correct)).
My nickname in the exchange of nicknames in steam.
Plot spoiler
Are you sure?
Okay
Hitler killed with headshots in a mission to kill the Fuhrer.

PS Кар98к super sniper rifle, but the reticle is not easy ,at first.(.

D
Dikiy Solovey 02.02.20

The game is good but monotonous.

V
ViceScar 02.02.20

The game is gorgeous)) Until tired))I'm kind of totally agree with spoiler lIceDl
(not headshots,and in the liver)) When the train ran)))

Y
Yoshemitsu 02.02.20

Rebellion made it impossible. Created a perfect game in all respects.
X-ray as the feature of the game just priceless. Just for that I am ready to kiss them all.
In short 10/10 guys! Let's go kill Hitler.

K
KAPRAL27 02.02.20

The game here is stealth here, if you see a crowd of Germans in the murder of the first German whole crowd of Germans miraculously know where I'm sitting, although I'm far away and not notice me and even more to know where the shots came from.

K
KAPRAL27 02.02.20

Well, you can come up with Glushak, and disguise.

S
Svenk2010 02.02.20

Poooolny disappointment from the game Sniper Elite sniper only,and display of bullets left.
3 mission it's a different story,apparently developed stealth wanted to do,but failed,from the very beginning to shoot a rifle,killed 10-15 people,and in the last part of the mission would re-pass I had.
Expected more from the game.=/

K
KAPRAL27 02.02.20

I agree. Even razreshimosti in the game, you can't even smash a vase or bowl.

S
ScorpionBSG 02.02.20

Great game, great to watch the trajectory of the bullet and the X-ray engine is just awesome made!!!!! The developers have done, tried to make fresh product!!! Those who say that the game is disappointing or disappointed, it just did not expect!

e
essenin 02.02.20

Sapphire1984
I much awaited game, but until recently, hoping that it still will be similar to the previous part. But no. And all this is due to the fact that the game was made for the console. The same fate awaits Hitman.
Of course beautiful to watch how bullet spread bones, but lacks a bit of hardcore or something. Before each bandage was on the account, and now I sit behind the wall and further into battle. Lacking even razgovornoi the enemies in the first part they are constantly something shouted, and the silence are going to die.

E
E_S88 02.02.20

Neither at the maximum difficulty level. Impressions are extremely positive. Kill Nazis is a pleasure. Bit like:

1) After the grenade explosions, banners, etc. the enemies don't lose limbs.
2) you can't kill in melee. (if I am mistaken, correct)
3) it's a Shame that you cannot cancel (replace) this annoying, giant, white sight.
4) Weapons from dead snipers disappears.

I understand that the game is largely cinematic pull of killing enemies, but 8 out of 10, believe that she deserved. Moreover, the stealth action game about the Great Patriotic (Second World) for a long time has not come out.

T
Tom[Cat] 02.02.20

After four missions, turned off the game.

Skukata and monotony, the game is in the style of kill them all.

d
dezzzdro 02.02.20

Play the second mission. Thought something like Hitmen, that was a different way, and then stupidly kill them all. Oh... zhdems Ghost Warrior 2.

3anagJIo 02.02.20

The game is good, I don't regret my pre-order, but stealth you can do if you try - almost in many places there are suitable jammers shots, well, there is a bell, a bomb or a rocket booster like on the factory V-2.

H
H0llow 02.02.20

Pity the guy who bought Rebellion as usual, stupid arena which is run shoot run.

a
alexzet3 02.02.20

bubba111
Training if after he did not stop-glitch))

the game is so-so,but a couple of evenings to kill,especially before max Payne 3 is nothing on the horizon.Mosinka taxis!!

v
vekt0r 02.02.20

in the game the main thing is: the picture did not seem as bad but dead, all but hooked.

S
Svenk2010 02.02.20

Sapphire1984
I waited for her since she learned that she will be released.=/
3anagJIo Stealth should be in order to improvise was not necessary.
It's even the genre of Stealth action can not be attributed,it is rather The Club:Sniper Elite V2-kill for points.
WTF-OMG Where?!O_O
Well, around the machine right or left to get around this is not a workaround.
Seriously game Sniper Elite,only the rifle and the title,and the only sniper optics=/Well +show flying bullets-the only thing that pleased.
The game 3-5/10 you can put no more.
The game could be called a Run and Shot V2

S
Svenk2010 02.02.20

And how the pieces of the skull through the helmet to fly,alas,I also do not understand(
Once this feature of the game,could try.

B
Bear Grills 02.02.20

not Naya, the game is awesome, 9\10