3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Old Master 02.02.20 08:04 pm

Sound problems (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Good people please help me to solve the problem with sound! In my game there is no question – people do not say! That is, they say, but no votes! And still no sound in the radio stations! Bought the game on one CD, then bought the 2CD even bought the game on DVD, but all the same! Please advise how to solve this problem! Thanks in advance!
128 Comments
Sort by:
D
Den X 02.02.20

I also have no votes... maybe I should be?

M
Master Magii 02.02.20

I have all OK!downloaded the game 2 days full version.p.s. den to x it should not be old master you DVDs, litsenzionku bought?

O
Old Master 02.02.20

I also think that it's not something has to be!
Yes, like licesence was!

S
SanchezMobile 02.02.20

I also have in game all is quiet... the DVD I bought, but I doubt that it's licensed... But what is most interesting, when I installed the Russian version, there was silence! In English almost everything is in order, except for some rollers. And someone was so funny - in the Russian version of COP stars do not show and the English show? Or I one such?

I
Imenem Ostashkovca 02.02.20

No, it should be...

M
Master Magii 02.02.20

this is not a joke it's a shitty russifiers.swing normal zoneofgames.ru and russifiers not che does not depend on there is sound or not

S
SanchezMobile 02.02.20

And I have constantly going on such garbage - I put mp3 music in the User Tracks folder, I go to SA.
Then sit in the car, switch radio and the radio need some aunt talking to... I go to options, scan songs, sometimes even several times. Only then plays what you need. And the option auto scan. And you okay with this?

I
Imenem Ostashkovca 02.02.20

Nada shortcuts or folders with songs to quit, or files to WAW or OGG.

M
Master Magii 02.02.20

why is it so difficult to scan?I also

S
SanchezMobile 02.02.20

Yes, no, not difficult. Just Prvic to GTA 3 and VC. Has cut and drive, no problems!

O
Old Master 02.02.20

You have something playing on the radio!!! But I have and it is not!!! Complete silence - just like in the exam!!!:-)

S
SanchezMobile 02.02.20

You must have a version on one CD, when I had this, I too had complete silence. Only occasionally heard the sound of a mobile phone and sound when I the doors to the car closed... Well, sometimes shots.

M
Master Magii 02.02.20

of course!you can't just buy a normal license game buy some shit from which tore ~1gb,and even more!

M
Master Magii 02.02.20

feel sorry for the money right?you should have seen how much Europe costs 1 game ~ € 50 ~1800 rubles!

S
SanchezMobile 02.02.20

I for one, have never met the licensed version of the game.

M
Master Magii 02.02.20

really?you look more closely...ay and play with the pirates but all of your sound problems is the pirates!myself, I rocked the game.for 50 euros is expensive but 250 rubles...

S
SanchezMobile 02.02.20

Downloading games from the Internet - will be expensive. Better 250.

O
Old Master 02.02.20

Hunter
Not at all the same as you discharge the Internet!!! And on account of buy - I never pay 50 euros for the game, which then (after passing) will lie on the shelf! In Russia, where there is a “friends of the pirates ” it is not logical to pay for the game (program and whether it was not the soft) mode. There is always some kind of alternative - pirated copy (with defects...)!

P
Psyche7 02.02.20

On РЅ2 no sound in the cutscenes maybe should not be?

M
Master Magii 02.02.20

I'm not saying that I buy games for 50 euros I said that is expensive but in Russia it's CHEAP!and in the ps2 the sound in the cutscenes should be!