3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 02.02.20 08:06 pm

Discussion of the PC version (Final Fantasy Type-0)

Posony! Tell me who played, the normal port, or again 1080p and 30fps misery?
And Yes, there is Pitch version, so, the owners of cincalok (like me), uhodite (Yes, I know that spell go) here.
17 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Z4b3o8v7p 02.02.20

They write that one of the failed ports.

K
KillmyFlow 02.02.20

Does not start :)

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 02.02.20

Self-Murderer
Well a re-release of the PSP (PSP, Carl!) it was possible to optimize. And the Japanese have been normal ports did (Valkyria Chronicles, MGR: Revengeance, Dark Souls 2, etc.).

W
WinChester 02.02.20

Self-Murderer
something slightly similar to a jRPG

W
WinChester 02.02.20

and Yes don't start... for that money you gave? why pre-order take?

S
Shine 02.02.20

I'M NUCLEAR I'M WILD
With PSP to make the port more difficult, it's not in power, and in the architecture business.
And you listed games are ekranami, koi, unlike jRPG on PC popular and at least some money to the developers and publisher will bring. There is not at all clear what purpose bother, all lovers of Japanese rolevok still sitting on the console.

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 02.02.20

WinЧестер
So bad or what? Wonder if with all this there are tons of bugs and problems with fps.
Self-Murderer
There is not at all clear what purpose bother, all lovers of Japanese rolevok still sitting on the console.
As far as I remember, SE has decided to release a new part of the FF due to good sales of old parts of the Pitch.
Well, due to the fact that fans Finalok playing on the Pitch asked for.

W
WinChester 02.02.20

I'M NUCLEAR I'M WILD
Yes

C
Cidrow 02.02.20

To hell with him with soap - they psp also implemented an anti-cheat system is just the higher aerobatics of idiocy )))))) Try values to hack the game you send nafig - and again the game will start ))))
But the second time values for the same locations, like stay, it may be time to continue... In General, hi, PSP ))))

X
XBoy360 02.02.20

Cidrow
Sure, the trainer began to drink and everything will be OK.

g
granfkapital 02.02.20

Yes, even in sistemih there is no logic you will see 560я moneee 750 ti there is no logic PSP port mdaa is W e##be as cool

S
Sunwaves 02.02.20

Set up the controller and sweetFX and put all the awesome coming! Port not as bad as they say
Many bought for the sake of itemization in DotA and whine (Yes, there is bad blah blah blah,yeah I'll never buy your games) As children,honestly

S
Sunwaves 02.02.20

Vladimir Bakumenko
Change the system language in control panel to English (USA) and starts

e
exlubu 02.02.20

The game's graphics are Chu a little better than the graphics in the game Chaos Legion-if you do not understand how to set the control keyboard it is possible etu game to throw in a landfill.The frame rate slows down plus missing mode setting of your monitor and graphic settings,start game in window and have to play in the window.I downloaded N-hto TORRENTS if downloaded better repak will otpishites as problem escho may be in a bad repace

P
Panchenko9b 02.02.20

exlubu
start the game with the launcher, there is the resolution settings and some settings graphs

A
Ashley33 02.02.20

How to remove the lock at 30 fps? Terribly ragged motion, even the camera is not smoothly rotated, and the character moves as if I have frameskip included. Spit on the texture - you know what port, but 30 fps is painful... Konfa pull, fx8300, 12 ddr3, msi gtx 1060 6gb, win 10, all fire wood last. I have some sort of NVIDIA, by type of inspector, there is a fine tuning for each game possible, but I can't remember the name).

E
El_Trolo 02.02.20

Ashley33
If pcgamewiki there is no solution - it means nothing. And there, alas, it is not.