3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanly II 02.02.20 08:06 pm

Mega Secret! Final Fantasy VIII (Final Fantasy 8)

In the early game, you can kill the robot that chases you, after defeating the IBGE, Vedam and Elvoret in the communications tower. Easy way: pull the thunder and double the boss (along with Siren, of course :) When the robot you will pursue and begin the inevitable second battle (where the ground jumps up) don't run away when he is going to fix. Defeat him again and again and after 5-6 times he will not! to fix. Finish and scene in which the Robot explodes. Get 0 opt., a lot of points for the guards, and the thing that's appropriate for your level (Magical Zapyast/crown of a King if you score a magic, Orihalcon/Adamantium if fought and suffered, the stronger Zapyast/Hyper zapyast if the strong and beat out more than 400 per hit. Maybe there are more options).
Battle: the fastest way to put on all dual and use thunder twice, should reach 400 hits per turn.
Come back to the ship. You will often to attack all and Sundry, so better hurry! After passing the exam will receive a 100% Bonus in the evaluation of judges.

P. S. do not Even think to use Quezacotl - not enough time on the way back.
25 Comments
Sort by:
R
ReservoirDOG 02.02.20

hmm
never tried to kill him.
never thought that such lethal things from the beginning can give for this boss.

S
Stanly II 02.02.20

I got mostly Hyper and Magic sepastia. But useful, except to make a couple of stones of the aura (in the ability of the Siren) or to Ifrit learned of 40% or Quezacotl MAG 40%. Cool stuff, if you have high level, for example 40.
You may recall the battle with Diablos. When you get a high level Hero (invisibility). And low nonsense...

A
AlexPS 02.02.20

I his post. stand but until then pump the binding Quezacotl on Maxim. he called me seconds. 3-5, and mow blow 1700 HP, but always get as a reward the Magic Wrist. By the way if you fill up when podjete points for the exam will receive 100 PTS. - not 100%- there is still depends on how many times we run away from enemies killed, their number, the time for which was Polushin Ifrit, etc.

S
Stanly II 02.02.20

Well. Points or percent - a big difference ), I have Ifrit taught of a 20% -40% were placed in verse attacks gomoras 400 hits per hit anymore. And Renzokuken just do immediately. Received Strong sepastia. And when I beat on 80's hits as a team, got thing some - began to forget-giving spirit + 40%

A
AlexPS 02.02.20

Stanly II
Where are you in this place got grimores? He pawletta much later. (closer to the middle of the first disk), and how much time you have on the timer has left?

S
Stanly II 02.02.20

100 thunders in the forest natimal and the ability Quezacotl middle MAG DL 10 will become one gomoras. And so on to hundreds.
The biggest on the clock it was 10:36 - almost every 2-5 steps attack after its destruction.

In General, if the level is high, it may be in the early opponents. Or even Gromulas. (1-20 of thunder, grimores 21-40, 41-100 gromulas with others. Or there are new, more powerful.)

A
AlexPS 02.02.20

Yes, I when the robot was falling to the first spool 22 and magic 2 ur. went. For me after the death robot wasn't attacked. And I dobihal on transport with a time of 7:32. By the way how many times have you attacked the robot before you to the bridge ran(excl. the first battle)?
PS do You know anything about the secret village (quest when shadow prohodish she says was, was once one of the village Okruzhna forests and lived there all good), I found this place but the Persian says all the time that there's nothing there (don't even know how to get it)

S
Stanly II 02.02.20

Only once in the beginning. The second time I was banging constantly (idea came when I saw the fall of the robots ran past srenika and the fact that he is loose).
If you're referring to the shadows with puzzle three stars say near timber - lake Obl Like... I don't remember. Name the place, maybe got (what disk), designated with a Lagoon I just found.

K
Kantrik 02.02.20

I have the 7th time currencies of the robot and he still gets... he must be taken down immediately kada jumps down from a satellite or on the bridge?

S
Stanly II 02.02.20

Gotta get on the slope, where the whole team was shaken out of fear of falling. This is the second inevitable battle with him.

A
AlexPS 02.02.20

Stanly II
That is all the robot will have 3 battle (2 battles the robot to not kill)
1) at the bottom of the tower
2) on the slope of a hill (the place where the soldier urashima snake)
3) bridge , where the robot can be killed.
So?

S
Stanly II 02.02.20

Here in those numbers that you wrote. In the first of the inevitable battle to not kill.
Can the second, on the descent
2) on the slope of a hill (the place where the soldier urashima snake)
Here it is possible. And nowhere else, though the Heart of a Lion attack, but to kill just for the descent.
There is this slope should be even. And the battle timer will be 1 of the shoots, I would like to have 0 :)
(Again) For 5-6 times it will not fix itself.

A
AlexPS 02.02.20

Nah, I udovalos to kill him just on the bridge! On the descent I tried, do not get it.

S
Stanly II 02.02.20

Of course... the fact that I'm on the computer, this sekr. not tested. But you can kill, sure. I'd like to see a screenshot with the crash on the bridge, if you happen to ever repeat the feat, click, please.

A
AlexPS 02.02.20

and you know what it is. it is necessary on the descent from the hill (where they fought with the snake ) to walk in step, and then the battle can be avoided.
I will soon lay out the screens with things that I found, it's all great.

s
selene201 02.02.20

I killed a bunch of double and the flash died for a few seconds !

k
krabanek 02.02.20

Well, just mega-super-duper secret. [for those who do not understand is sarcasm.] I quietly shut it and before this mega secret saw. +3 max.

a
aysulu 02.02.20

guys, please tell me how I can get out of balconies, on the second drive when the Led is said to see that on the street happen? I have 3 day worried!!!

V
Vincent Valentain 02.02.20

I robot killed many times and each time I was given different things

V
Vincent Valentain 02.02.20

I'm an expert in 8 finalke