3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pussy_ZARED 02.02.20 08:06 pm

Trouble... (Final Fantasy 10/10-2 HD Remaster)

I then saw that it was added in steam and immediately bought it, but while playing I learned that there are some boosters as 9 part of what happened earlier. Now the question is: is there a way to slow down the game, just... well, I don't have time prozhat keys when you need to get a shot for blitzball, and all would be nothing, but it causes resentment... what to do?
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Sekretov 02.02.20

So must be the settings

in General, boosters, etc for the noobs who use that sucker!

P
Pussy_ZARED 02.02.20

Alex Secrets
I repeat, there is no slowing banal... I thought I would sit down to play, remember the old days, but damn I stupidly do not have time prozhat keys to explore Jack shots, stupid reaction is not enough, man sat and ugaral with me, while still teasing))

As for the boosters, well, they are useful not to sit on the debt battle in which you previously sat for hours and days(who knows, he will understand xD ), besides sometimes they help greatly))

P
ProstoqYParen 02.02.20

The game was good when there was no Internet,it was interesting to explore spaces,to fill experience.The last part on the SS van made with love.

P
ProstoqYParen 02.02.20

Pussy_ZARED
And the laser on the PS2 DOX day to sit behind her?What I know in Russian there were places where the dead hung out all.

r
revelat 02.02.20

the problem with blitz ball - fail to score a goal - can only be 1, respectively, the prizes don't win, play the rip.