3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Richards 02.02.20 08:07 pm

How to crack an armored truck? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Seen two so far, the refill has spawn and where the center went in the gas station a few shots from a shotgun in the center of the doors opened, the second one that was driving was not able to open. There is a easy way to open or need to shoot to open??? Pliz help!!!
24 Comments
Sort by:
d
dMiiitry 02.02.20

Richard
great RPG with open.

s
slipknot326 02.02.20

Between the handles of the doors shoot a couple of shots from a pistol and voila.

r
rainbow6 02.02.20

Pistol even opens. Just often shoot between the doors in the center.

H
H434P 02.02.20

bomb-Velcro

J
JUnnAmmED 02.02.20

Richard
Be a man!Bay fist until they open!

D
DrZoiberg 02.02.20

JUnnAmmED
and so it is possible, but most of men with MP5 ponaedut and give Magnus......

m
mr. SD 02.02.20

With the stickybomb launcher is the fastest option)

R
Richards 02.02.20

just the one in the centre of town riding, met, never, never, never yield., gun shotgun, zero emotion, shot exactly in the center. Think need to pump.

L
LordGostelian 02.02.20

shoot the handles on the center and opens met 5 times and all the same broke)

R
Richards 02.02.20

LordGostelian
on black square, which is on green lane and what to shoot left or right?

R
Richards 02.02.20

to be honest hundred rounds and zero emotions, from spring cone exactly in the center and 10 in those squares....

L
LordGostelian 02.02.20

Yes, with any weapon shoot at the center and near all of the handles there nerangalil with pistulka or machine and open.

p
petchnoz 02.02.20

but you can a screenshot,and then fired from a pistol and shotgun-and in any!((

p
petchnoz 02.02.20

heh,funny!
Shot,shot,ran out of ammunition-were in the hands of a Golf club-let it gouge with grief!)))
and,voila,the door at some point, flew(YES!!!),but inside is empty,and Franklin,as it were,to climb up doesn't ...

p
petchnoz 02.02.20

I tried not to shoot,and right stick to take(it on 2-press a couple of times-appears,perhaps after a game of Golf), and ,from the beginning,one door fell off,then another,but the loot never showed up:(((

R
Richards 02.02.20

everyone understood, then fired on the green strip in the center and zhostko tupil)))). Handle the door just below, between them to shoot a pistol 4 or three times and opened by themselves, there's still a way easier to drop into the water to lightly buried car and so a few seconds, the doors will open)))

M
MLShadow 02.02.20

Richard
To steal a locked car and get poisoned in search of water that would drown her, that would have opened the door... Oh yeah, no doubt it's easier bomb Velcro.

G
Gleb Dolmatov 02.02.20

from the grenade launcher can shoot. the guards will die without resistance and grandmother will fly out of the body instantly

M
MLShadow 02.02.20

Incidentally, I ran into a strange van in General, one security guard stood near the driver door, and the second was not in sight, drove back I saw the second comes with a package of money to back doors and then jumped out of the car, with stealth, hit him on the head, but the bastard was already falling, managed to throw the bag, and slam the door! As a result, I dropped off a bunch of rounds into the door between the pens, threw it with Velcro but this truck just started Smoking and blowing it so nothing happened, apparently ran into a bug.

p
pekabir 02.02.20

MLShadow
we had to head to a shootout, while he only came out with the briefcase from the building