3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
predator999 20.09.19 10:07 am

ARKS (Elex)

Why always write as a blueprint that the ARKS separatist ? In the dialogues he speaks disparagingly about them and Vice versa praises of a Hybrid. In the end he approves of the service of the Hybrid, and does not approve of his murder. Armor of the ARKS is different from the separatists armor those armor a bit yellow in color. What is it after all this separatist ?
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 20.09.19

Never seen the claim that he was a separatist

N
NightHawkreal 20.09.19

It's so frostbitten that and the Separatists it to yourself will not take. In short, an outcast.

S
Siniy Kot 20.09.19

NightHawkreal
for the rogue it is also too odd,I doubt that even his mutants to his will(for some reason it infuriates them)

z
zhekazloy 20.09.19

predator999
he was not a separatist and ALB-Exile.
The separatists aposition to Hebrew. By accident, jumped out (partially) with Alexa and regain the will freedom of choice.
The ARKS of the unique expelled- it was for that)) all the more...(I do not know who I gladly slapped).

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 20.09.19

And I found over 111 hours of play.

z
z8TiREX8z 20.09.19

Stanislavski
111 hours? you there that when you sleep the game shuts down ?)) I'm out of 65 everything bypassed

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 20.09.19

I'll tell you more. The first Chapter has passed not researched not at all.

L
Leoben 20.09.19

Stanislavski
He will not understand! This new generation of gamers - speedrunner! They have no such how to get into every hole and touch every pixel in the hope that it Triger! None of them will bounce 50 times on the stone in the hope that it will come out a leprechaun. They have upper class is to go through a game like Ведьмак3 3 hours!

V
Velimudr 20.09.19

z8TiREX8z
Crank =)
Even FallOut 3, one of the fast with a full open world games, hosted more than a hundred hours.
For example, Dragon Age 3 - Inquisition, played at the current time 220 hours, and is about 70%....I'm tired of it, to be honest )))) that's just sick. It's not the former part of the age of Dragons, it's more than Skyrim and Oblivion of the elder Scrolls put together, even with FallOut 3....I think the Inquisition is a rare sequel surpassed the previous parts as well put together as the open world, combat system, leveling, and story continuation. And the Command Rate - is generally a masterpiece....the game really removed, a lot space occupied, was released on ELEX, but keep left which would then play =).....citato I otoshel from the topic.... =)))
And it's not sitting out for days...my work is inextricably connected with Pitch; the development of sites. freelancing is a wonderful thing. Here a lot of free time )))

V
Velimudr 20.09.19

Leoben
Almost, only Vademecum disagree, it is just outcast-outcast will try to go for 3 hours =))) in General, it is hardly possible as it was such morovinde (elder Scrolls 3), but it bugs and cheats here and there ))))
By the way, statistics say - you can just show and ask to play, after an hour of such a newbie is not divorced from the open world games and research it =) And all who are trying to pass in the shortest time the game is likely already once passed, full and long. Such Oldtimers in YouTube well, just heaps, and all chasing a formation speed record for passage )

z
z8TiREX8z 20.09.19

Velimudr
I'm talking about the day of the game is not what you do not say each. I'm talking about the number of hours spent in the game.I just don't see what there is to do as many hours I have for my 65, all quests completed, turn even swayed very much.

V
Velimudr 20.09.19

z8TiREX8z
I don't know, the first Act I went on the 30th level, just climb everywhere, pumped strength and agility. And until the 9th note of Kaleane got randomly exploring the site.
At first, of course, had to circumvent any even small creatures.
In this game, the flawed - magic, here....do not even describe fully how her shit was made by the developers. In Gothic 3 magic much better, more interesting. And then...... yeah... the sword and bow are the best. The first Act came to a Military Bow of the Second version and the third for a couple of seconds the Cyclops puts out.