3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rostik B 02.02.20 08:07 pm

4 turns per year (Rome: Total War)

I want to make myself more than two moves per year in Rome: Total War - scriptgenerator downloaded generated the file placed in Data-scripts-show_me.
Still have some files to change and what? Who knows, prompt, please.
25 Comments
Sort by:
T
Trast Ltd 02.02.20

The idea is good. It would be necessary for a year to do four moves, or even six.
Somehow not very hard to believe that the transition of the Alps, Hannibal took two years... ;)
And characters will age slower. And then just develop the General, and he did that...

V
Vyho 02.02.20

:) Well look at me...
Download here this set. The script - More turns per year V2 by Myrddraal.

T
Trast Ltd 02.02.20

Glad this is possible! Yay, thank you!
But before you download, let me another question: can you tell us more about how to use it (everything in English)? And what is a script?

Eeeee... we are not local people... behind the train and all that... :)))

V
Vyho 02.02.20

And what is there to understand? Copy everything where you want, replacing the existing files and run the application. And there is all step by step, just input the required values.

T
Trast Ltd 02.02.20

I'll try!

G
Garimor 02.02.20

There is an interesting mod, it also has 4 turn per year: http://haktar.sbn.bz/base/view/document/1130975569

k
kotopes 02.02.20

Yes, why do you need 4 moves in a year?
Better descr_strate to change the date and all ;-]
For example, -270 to -500.

T
Trast Ltd 02.02.20

So, generals age and die too quickly. :)))

But now I'm to this idea a little cooled. A week I suffer with glitches and now firmly believe that the best is the enemy of the good... :)))

G
GOTS 02.02.20

Downloaded, started, made a file - all ok. Only where this file push?

m
max_zhum 02.02.20

Hi all! I have this problem as GOTS, I don't know what to do with the file. Tried to register in the Data-scripts-show_me - not working:(

A
Armin 02.02.20

Indeed, it is not clear from these scripts somehow. There, in addition to the generated file (it is on drive C:\) 2 together with ekzeshnika are. What to do with them then?
If anyone has successfully conducted this manipulation, write for beginners - what to replace and where to copy, so as not to screw up the game. Not hunting again all preinstalovat.

Thank you.

m
max_zhum 02.02.20

2 Armin
I have a finished file to 4 strokes to make, just a bug appears, the time the job of the Senate is increased from turn to turn, not decreasing. For RTW - BI is not working anything at all:)

666KA1N666 02.02.20

2max_zhum.
I can send files, after which it becomes ustanovki 4 strokes in a year? And it is desirable to briefly write where to put them! I would be very grateful. [email protected] thank you in Advance.

666KA1N666 02.02.20

2max_zhum,thank you very much!

A
Armin 02.02.20

For max_zhum

If not difficult, throw off on mail these files. Preferably with a description. Thank you
email: [email protected]

And it is not interesting - only pimped the General, as he was already 60-to hit and to rest.

A
Armin 02.02.20

For max_zhum

Thank you!

666KA1N666 02.02.20

Tell me how to make the 4 strokes?
Where can I download the necessary files?
I have Rome and Barbarion license.
Thanks in advance!

V
Vyho 02.02.20

Hmm... In the third post has a link to a set of programs for editing the game, there you need a script.

M
Monstradamus 02.02.20

The link in the third post already doesn't work! And play 4 strokes very hotca. Maybe there is some other working link?

V
Vyho 02.02.20

If you still need the link fixed.