3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kimorov 02.02.20 08:08 pm

A thoroughbred dark brown horse (Red Dead Redemption 2)

So I got this bonus the horse, only can't choose, because I have at the moment, the initial filly that decrepit nag. In the stable, I took the bonus, but can't take it, as there is no saddle. Can I decrepit nag sell, or to take off her saddle, in order to use bonus horse? Or do I need to save for a new saddle ?

In the ultimate edition says that should give the shepherd's saddle Prairie, but the store can't see it. Where to find it ?

Thank you.
4 Comments
Sort by:
P
PeaJI4eJI 02.02.20

Kimorov
If you hurry up,you Decrepit nag just under the train you can put, or to drown(it can, of course, and off a cliff will kill her,there's someone on that much) ,after a successful death, take her and put her saddle if not.

D
DemanShu 02.02.20

PeaJI4eJI
Is it possible to get rid of a dead nag? It is the same as Koschei the immortal. Even in the stable is not showing.
Kimorov
For additional horses must purchase a stall and saddle, or horse to sell. Nag does not sell, it is no demand )))

K
Kimorov 02.02.20

PeaJI4eJI
DemanShu
I understand,so from nags no way to get rid of, but I've been looking for a way out. Thank you

P
PeaJI4eJI 02.02.20

DemanShu
Kimorov
You do not understand Horse is a cattle R*(specially made to let you walk did not go),but get rid of it is safe,I don't know what you can do about it.