3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kimorov 02.02.20 08:08 pm

ReShade (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Guys were on my computer pirates gta5, put a lot of mods graphics, including ReShade. When rocked рдр2, I installed it all on another hard disk, generally to another location but when I run I have at the top menu of this program and written najimi Home to open the settings ( Yes. I know. what this key opens the social club, but I have opened the fucking of resad). I even blew to hell with GTA, I deleted everything connected with it, I even DDR was removed and then the new and already downloaded again to another folder, but still he somewhere sees this ReShade, although I have it on рдр2 never intended and for the first time it downloaded and not somewhere I took it, but from the Rockstar via the launcher. Encountered someone with this problem? I'm just afraid to get banned online because of this ReShade.
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
SkyN6T 28.06.21

in programdata like or in a similar folder there is a reshade folder, delete it and you will be happy))

C
Chuck_Norris_ 28.06.21

Kimorov
reshade is not allowed and not prohibited, that is, they can still be banned under any pretext, but the probability is small, as mentioned above along the path C: ProgramData, you look for the ReShade folder and delete there are files that are responsible for the mod on the ip volcano, this is the one on which there is more performance rather than dx12, the ProgramData folder is hidden how to get there you can find it in the search engine

H
Hocok2016 28.06.21

Guys, such a problem, I downloaded the pirate rdr2 and wanted to install a reshade to improve the picture, before that I installed it on gta 5 and everything worked fine, but when I install it on rdr2, the reshade menu simply does not open. Did anyone have such a problem ??? Help me please.

K
Khazhi 01.08.22

Hello, can you please help with such an error when installing a reshade on GTA 5, it was not possible to connect to a remote server