3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
ukus01 02.02.20 08:08 pm

need help on the game (Red Dead Redemption 2)

pliz tell me who and how the shooter passed the test 8 task I all videos from this passage reviewed all the guides and forums on this issue, read! keen eye pumped fully press it on the controller, make the shot and it goes into normal mode to do with the celebration of all arms and rifles and pistols shoot zachityvalis not want shown here after the first shot wakes up the dead eye
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blood Suslik 02.02.20

ukus01
Come on in Chapter 4 there seems to be after could be without leaving mode to shoot

B
Blood Suslik 02.02.20

ukus01
The truth is, I test in Chapter 3 has passed, just in the barn as it is collected) But times ten

c
callmegod 02.02.20

This location, just a testing ground, for almost any test of interaction with the enemies of the people. :)

u
ukus01 02.02.20

Blood Suslik
ATP I remembered exactly when I'm at the legendary crocodile went already had this feature

D
DemanShu 02.02.20

ukus01
Once you have reviewed all the guides and forums, you should have information. Now try to do.
No need to put labels in the idle, and just aiming to shoot from a carbine, then it won't get out of sight.
In this video I did:

In the test said: the Enemies are not disarmed and recharging without changing the gun about sight word. Just in MG easier to do it.