3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mexill 02.02.20 08:09 pm

Problems installing GTA 5 [X360] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I have the box firmware LT 2.0 , the volume of 256MB... As I understand for game GTA need 1 disc to record on a USB flash drive ( already know how ) , but what to do with the other? It is also on a flash drive or to a CD ( if Yes , what is the total amount of bars should be ) and please describe in detail how to burn 2 disc. Thank you very much
37 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slaveres 02.02.20

Please tell me what to do with the first disc
and why when I simply paste that says the disc is unreadable.wipe it or restart the console.

S
Slaveres 02.02.20

and why when I simply paste that says the disc is unreadable.wipe it or restart the console.
And on the USB flash drive must be written to the first disk?

M
Mexill 02.02.20

Slaveres

Yes , the first.

R
ReD3ToN 02.02.20

The installation hangs on 2033-2069мб. Used a flash drive of 16 GB and a native of Winchester on 120 GB. Hboks phat firmware LT+ 3.0

l
lordfeo 02.02.20

Also wondering how to solve? Have just put in the 7th over. In the Internet found only one answer, there's a guy wrote, they say 2 times he stood up to 2GB installation, and the third stood up. And people with this problem quite a lot. And the answer is no.

v
velik90 02.02.20

Good night!
tell me ,I bought GTA pirate firmware ЛТ3.0
The game crashes on the first mission for Franklin at the time of entry in the convertible in a Parking building.
installed the game on xboxa hard drive and on a flash drive .
help

A
Anastasia_Chaos 02.02.20

I bought the license for GTA 5, XBOX 360 I have not stitched. When you try to enable the first disc issues or clean the disc and restart the console or it still turns on and is an endless download of a single game. Please tell me what can I do?

T
TOTENKOMPF 02.02.20

As a beginner, I've not logged on ng!!!( more like reading than writing stuff). Now, in case the problem was the same, at 2034 - 2033 hung out the first disc. Read the info that the type of the CD was recorded bad, and was recorded using the latest imgburn to 100%. Set of 2 ImgBurn. 5. 6 (he wrote 97%) set it accordingly to their firmware, and after you burn a disc, put a check record to the end of free space in the disk. And everything has been successfully installed! (thanks to PG that helped me in solving problems with games now and I'll help)

s
sdimka 02.02.20

Guys,tell me what to do!!!Bought the pirates on LT 3.0.as soon as came home began to install the first disc onto a flash drive 16 gigs.Everything was installed and I played and turned off the box.The next day I went back to the game,but for some reason I lost all the saves.I thought,okay again come to the mission.Played and again turned off.On day 3 I again run GTA and I just get a black screen and nothing gives.Decided to delete and re-install.When I removed all start and writes the install 1 disk.put started to install. He came to the last megabyte and load icon keeps spinning and nothing happens.Waited 1 hour nothing happened,the numbers remained at the same value.help pliz!

G
Griffon1666 02.02.20

Need help. I have a XBOX 360 4 GB, embroidered, freeboot. Found a bunch of monotonous instructions for setup GTA via flash drive, but nothing helps.

USB flash drive 32GB, FAT32. I formatted it in the box, threw all the files from the 00000002 folder on a flash drive via Horizon

Put the stick in the box, he sees everything, shows the throw on the stick files, but the library of games does not appear and when trying to run it through one of those files, writes: in order to play this game you should download or install an available update....blah blah blah

What to do in this situation? I really hope for your help!

T
Type-R38RUS 02.02.20

Try to scan the folder in the box. There is a point in what library to look for game, and below a button to scan. Accomplish your goal as che.

D
DrStudent 02.02.20

topics about how to install freeboot this miracle many, I tell you how I overcame. For nachala need both discs Xbox Image Browser, there are different program, unzip, and on a console where games usually keep (stick, screw internal or external) to throw. Then from the first disk it is necessary to pull those 4 files from the folder..00 2, except that campaign they should not just copy and decompress the type of isoextract, what distinguishes this program from other, Fig knows, but only the first does not matter(insert the disk, wipe disk, etc.), but isoextract type properly done. Put these files must have the same section in the console(formatted via the console stick or the internal screw, well or on an external console when formatere is also a 16 gig does). Well, still not stopping itself stand up to 16537 Dasha update(this is also done in different ways - there is a program ready), nothing complicated there, the main thing correctly and neatly done. So do you actually run any of the 2 drives, and the fact that you dropped on the inner sections as a cache, it is not necessary to run. Well, probably still worth it to erase all the failed attempts to put this game on the console, so purely from scratch everything was.

s
superZAB 02.02.20

people!!help,downloaded from ruTorrent GTA5.I posted on the x box,the console will see two file start on the first disc, the console is buggy,run 2 is eternal download.how to play it?

a box with a hard disk on 320

A
ALKATRAZ_XXL 02.02.20

that's not a pirate FIC

I
Igor Rebnev 02.02.20

hi all!I have this problem recorded a CD gta5 only the first part of the stick hard and I do not have,inserted the disc it was not cetait says the disc is unreadable.wipe it or restart the console,say it depends on what I have no memory on the box?or the problem lies elsewhere?

j
john_Hichkok2014 02.02.20

Hello! played on Xbox 360 elite 120 gb LT 3.0 GTA 5 license duck that's the problem I have a bad picture, not what others like raspadaetsya objects are not drawn well, not what I expected Kaka all advised 1 ustanovochnyi disk ustanavlivaem and 2 games on a flash drive I bought a USB flash drive on a 32 gig drive and 1 HDD installed and 2 CD to a USB stick but how to run I did not understand well, that would not from disk and from a flash drive read the game disc help!!

A
Aller24 02.02.20

Good evening,please help. I faced a problem on installing GTA 5:the Installation comes to 2034 MB from 7676 MB,then goes infinite loading. What to do?Firmware LT 3.0. Tried everything,recorded consistently in this video ,all 2 disc.using the programs ImgBurn and BurnerMax,what could be the problem? PLEASE HELP,THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!
Please do not judge strictly,only recently purchased an XBox 360 and flashed,so far, I'm still kettle)

Questions regarding installing games on the Xbox 360 are discussed in this topic. The message is transferred.

k
k1ngdeads 02.02.20

Good time of day. In General, I have an old Xbox 360 for a long time did not use and decided to buy GTA. Put the disk with the installation - 0 attention, put the game disc - the installation starts, but completion requires that you insert disk 2. Well I put the disk with the installation, 0 listening. Then completely removed and re-install - same thing. Oh yeah forgot to say... I Lost my memory card and so replaced it with a normal USB flash drive 16 GB. Help me out :)

Questions about installing games on Xbox 360 are considered only in this thread.

G
Grand-People 02.02.20

You have a license?

R
RussianGames 02.02.20

Maybe the floppy drives or the console,well, maybe the disc itself is stupid.