3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
supasheff 20.09.19 10:09 am

The age of the characters (Medieval 2: Total War)

Faced with such a glitch - the heir to the throne, in a family tree son of the incumbent king OVER his father for 3 years... version softklab individuals patch 1.1 (1.2 not scavizzi)
14 Comments
Sort by:
m
migor 20.09.19

so maybe it's adopted troops.

s
supasheff 20.09.19

Uh don't remember honestly grya...
But from the point of view of realism it kind of strange to adopt a person older than themselves, and even to the genealogy of the next heir was adopted.

A
Armalite 20.09.19

Yeah, it may well be that. Take, bribe-General of the rebel, and it is inserted into your family tree. =) And I do not know...

PS. I don't think that will be off.. who the characters were-centenarians? And then I recalled my diplomat-Pontiac in RTR6.0, lived up to 92 years...

P
Paul P 20.09.19

Is it possible in any way to determine the heir (In Rome it was possible). What is guided by a computer, the choice of heir is a mystery to me.

N
Noga Virta 20.09.19

Chosen the oldest son. Or the son of straight lines. XS.. the middle ages

p
petja5 20.09.19

I see nothing strange in the fact that the king adopts someone older than themselves. Well this is a political move, and not social, as in the case of us mere mortals. I do not to grow and care adopted will, that's for sure. :)

K
King of bot 20.09.19

Where the maximum age of the characters increase, and then pumped the General's and he just died...

C
Cavarinus 20.09.19

On average, all going to Hades in 62 years. I had a merchant with the feature the mad trader", so he lived to be 66 years. Generally, life expectancy depends on satisfaction character to their existence. And varies from 60 to 66 years old, of course, if no one will help speed the final.To increase the lifetime of you indulging the inclinations of the character. For example, if the characteristics of the steward of the city written player- you need to Ephrathite hotel, Shisha den.

E
Elias Sinnortis 20.09.19

It happens that die in 56-57 years, although this is rare. There was a General who lived 89 years. Survived five kings.

v
vavan74 20.09.19

This is most likely the son-in-law

S
SEKTOR_play 20.09.19

I have a General sitting Governor in the city,sat for a long time,and knocked him 60,well I think let him go in the last campaign,so I conquered two cities and he lived to 68 years and died a natural death.

D
Dondarionn 20.09.19

max I remember I had the king lived 66 years, if I had known, he would have to do some fighting, and that in the remaining years spent.

P
Podrik_Pein 20.09.19

I understand more than 66 years, and cannot be. Also was not the case any more.

D
Dondarionn 20.09.19

The Byzantine priest Prosen of Bring lived to 67 years. The house will throw off the photo.