3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
solo837 02.02.20 08:11 pm

Hell \"the Killing of counter-attack\" (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Who knows how to run this combination?
21 Comments
Sort by:
C
Camper88 02.02.20

solo837
is difficult, but doable to have 2 people you attacked at the same time and one of them was half-dead (can be both). it is better to do in fight club there's a better chance that the attack will be 2

s
solo837 02.02.20

OK SPS

H
Hirok 02.02.20

And London Drift who can that will advise? Does not work even once.

s
solo837 02.02.20

Hirok
I have done that. Acceleration of the carriage and on the turn (e.g. left) press simultaneously left-brake-spacebar (by default, spacebar is the acceleration). 5 times did counted for 1 drift.

B
Blade Razors 02.02.20

Guys,package those how to get a slash wins?

s
solo837 02.02.20

Blade Razors
I would have told you, but it's long. Easier look on YouTube

v
vitalik2187836 02.02.20

Hirok
The easiest trait for coaches, just find a place less crowded. Come on, hit the acceleration, then the brake plus twist, I tryptanol second, again, accelerate again, brake, turn but in the opposite direction, thus make the snake until you beat hell.

H
Hirok 02.02.20

solo837
Super, bro, finally did. SPS.

H
Hirok 02.02.20

Blade Razors
During the battle with the four, and better five opponents, you will periodically shoot. While aiming over an enemy that was going to shoot the icon appears on the sight, and he is prompted to press F to return shot. Take the weakest gun and wait until you start to aim and then do a return shot. Such retaliatory shots have to do 2 for 10 seconds. Every two retaliatory shots in 10 seconds give one point to the point Wins.

s
s13serg 02.02.20

When the hero's level 8-10 to do better in fight club in the city.Spinning no one will hit and waiting for the attack two people at once and kontratakuje.Each pair is offset + swinging on the verge of death.Or trainer life ice and shake only the counter. 20 minutes and feature your.

n
nfstherun.1 02.02.20

Finally completed all the features. The killing of counter-attack for the long run, knocked it in fight club level 8, a couple of hours or more it took for 50 times, for quite a long time to wait for a simultaneous attack two enemies. Still had to Tinker with the feature Unmanaged, performed after the seizure of the entire city and Whitechapel where it is easier to kill the enemy after moving the carriage, very rarely went to these same enemies, and even when you meet them is not always possible to move them to death. A large part of hell was performed in Buckinghamshi Palace, a large number of guards and their frequent respawn very helpful, really the best place to run the hell towards the end, around the Palace were scattered their hats, which did not disappear with the bodies :D . All the rest had escaped on their own in the game.

r
retuu1 02.02.20

Certainly not necessary, but if somebody still plays this game.
Pump Wins without trouble with a bunch of enemies, getting up towards someone, etc.
Move to the point in Buckinghamshi Palace on the roof, and run along the roof to the first guard with a gun, stand near him, he immediately reacts and tries to shoot presses F and so on, finished the run to the next. One guard is enough for 2-3 scored points features, depending on the knockdown ability of your weapon, only 4 guards on the roof. A total of 8-12 points features for mileage. Having dealt with the last open map and again use fast travel.

R
RufusN 02.02.20

Again... suddenly someone come in handy...
The killing of counter-attack to get the better in fight club 5-6 levels below your. I had the tenth fastest turned in Sauterne. Bring it all to the point of death and wait until someone attacks you together.
Drifting is best done in a gig in the city near the Bank there is always 1-2 free street. Up .once pressed forward and released, then press only the space bar and alternately backward+right, backward+left (don't forget to press the space bar at the same time).
If you took the uncontrollability when all areas are already open, it is best to knock it on repeat in the Last Maharaj in the 4th part, where it is necessary to steal the gold in the warehouse. There is always resaltada three of the enemy one of the exits. I just rode in a circle and just crushed them.

Thank you for Duelist of the previous commentator!

g
ganjin 02.02.20

The account of the Murder of counterattacks.
Finally done quickly. Done at level 10 at fight club in Whitechapel. During the battle (not round, and full fight) you can do 5-8 times. First, of course, brought all to fainting. Not only counterattack one, and they kill you. Triggered attack simultaneously from two, after we held a kick! Here is the most important thing. Opponents must stand next to each other, but not too close (about two meters away from each other), you're in the middle between them and to step away from both. One of them hits you, and then they both pause a little longer than usual after the impact, not moving (!) and then at the same time triggers the attack. In General, it began to be quite often a couple of times in the face will get, but on the third it turns out, and if you evade their attacks, they somehow each attack. Good luck who are still steamed over this.

D
David Konyahin 02.02.20

Thanks guys for the help!!! Very quickly executed the murder of counterattack in the club of the second level, and bloody worn out...)))

E
EndsWithaBullet 02.02.20

Hell is not complicated, but very tedious. For all the passage never happened even accidentally to make at least one murder. It took me just under an hour. Did the club 2 levels at the 10th LVL of my characters. As people wrote above, after hitting you increases the chance that you will hit two at the same time. Also helps some omissions. It also slightly increases the chance of hire. Get around like I did in the screenshots, pre-snesya HP enemies to death. And Yes will arrive with you good luck :D

A
Adrey Artikulov 18.09.21

The counter-shot does not work for me at all - the assassin only dodges and that's it.

I
Iriloneleyn 18.09.21

Adrey Artikulov
The gun is needed. It won't work with knives.

A
Akilero 18.09.21

Adrey Artikulov
Try near Buckingham Palace, just lure a few guards to the bars and wait for them to start aiming at you. Then you need to shoot faster than them. In general, everything is well explained in this video:

A
Akilero 18.09.21

ganjin
Kapets, thanks a lot!)