3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mus115 02.02.20 08:14 pm

Really there are those who still for the brothers of the storm? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

If it is proved that the brothers of the storm is evil and agents of the Thalmor Ulfric a Thalmor agent , who hhtt to ruin Skyrim
13 Comments
Sort by:
m
mus115 02.02.20

Empire .the good and the evil brothers of the storm

D
Dogmit 02.02.20

mus115
I haven't played yet, waiting for the remaster on the edge of Indian with ratnasingam, now I will know

C
Crevan Izekil 02.02.20

Took a break and ate watermelon seven.

S
Samson48 02.02.20

mus115
It's not exactly a spoiler - read the notes in the game. Or just Google, is exactly the same note with the denial of his betrayal. There is no right, good and bad, all pursue their own interests. One strong side defeating the other, seizing power, but one of the pieces of the losing side (Brothers of the storm), I don't want to put up with it, and continue to resist. So choose who you want to play in fentezijnom world, a wild rebel, who honored the traditions of their ancestors, and freedom, either a puppet, with good intentions to stop the war, while setting other people's laws.

R
Richards 02.02.20

mus115
No, Ulfric himself abandoned after his treason, organized a resistance with your friends, previously was an agent of the thalmor but at the moment this is not your typical event already is in the resistance and in depth, committed to the revolution to shift the power of elves in the Empire, and it dreams of cool but too samoateen. The Empire had other views, to remove the conflict because General Tullius knows the truth, the elves specially incited Ulfric on the ruler and Ulfric killed him. The purpose of the elves to weaken Skyrim as possible and proud but obtuse Ulfric fits perfectly for this role. But no one cancels actually complete a revolution dovalina for the Storm, the romanticizing has not been canceled or to prevent the Empire, and so the loss will be less than delay the war, in General, choose any direction for the soul, but logical all the same for the Empire, as there is banal more soldiers will be ready to help the Nords to the thalmor resist the attack.

f
fatallezzz 02.02.20

mus115 wrote:
brothers of the storm is evil and agents of the Thalmor
Another reason to support the brothers of the storm, but I love the Thalmor. However in Skyrim already 5 years did not go.

S
Samson48 02.02.20

Richard
but still more logical for the Empire, as there is banal more soldiers will be ready to help the Nords to resist the thalmor to attack. What is logical? After the betrayal, the Nords will not stand on the side of the Empire, which they founded.

R
Richards 02.02.20

Samson48
the attack will be on Skyrim actually, and then the attack on the Empire and the support of the Nords, the Nords will need support and they supported the Empire during the war, and revolutionaries even though they are Nords not belong to the Nords, and refers to the brothers of the storm because according to the tradition of resistance is menshistvo, dreamers and romantics. This Tullius wants the world initially to the resistance called"brothers of the storm also helped the Nords and the Empire and were ready all along to reflect the attack if you will.

b
barbarian 02.02.20

I played with summer, albeit with interruptions. Rummage through side quests and can't choose a side. They say it is necessary to beat the game first, and then the revolution, and that bugs can not be avoided

R
RAHUC 02.02.20

I have the game many years ago, passed and was on the side of the Petrel

S
Samson48 02.02.20

Richard
You yourself made it up? Fight against the Thalmor still together, that Skyrim as part of a single Empire, that Skyrim as a military and political ally of Cyrodiil, high Rock and Hammerfell, as an independent crown under Ulfric. The choice is not important, it is only political preferences. So there's a certain logic.

R
Richards 02.02.20

Samson48
not invented, and analyzed, a victory for Ulfric will supplant the Imperial troops, and half semachot in the course of military tasks, this will cut off Skyrim from the Imperial forces for a while, they just don't have time at this time, talmacsi sea will take over Skyrim, mages will saharat meteors, and what is Skyrim 3 villages and the men with axes, not more interested in how they invade, and why?)

S
Samson48 02.02.20

Richard
Brothers of the storm that the Empire will not be able to resist the Dominion, not by concluding alliances, and by combining the regions. It's obvious. I'm sure the new part, we'll do it.