3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dead_MorozZzOFF 02.02.20 08:14 pm

Not appearing a riddle the Riddler: \"Mercenary happy....\" (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Heartfelt greetings to all!

I pass the quest the revenge of the Riddler all those who have passed, all the trophies collected, all the shields are destroyed, it remains the LAST mystery of the Riddler, by process of elimination figured out it: Mercenary happy, perfect price. Hit without a miss — get off.

BUT! There are two problems:
1) Enigma not set in the menu, which shows all trophies, shields and riddles at the scene of the riddles written whole family - your time
2) the Internet has already found a hint, you need to take a picture of a picture on the white Board in the conference room at the police station, but on the basis of paragraph 1, the puzzle is not given and no photos.

Currently on the main storyline I have the mission where you need to surrender to the Scarecrow, to save Robin.

Asking for help and advice, thank you in advance!

PS. play on the console , I don't think this is a bug
2 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kaplan007 16.10.20

Answer at least someone I have the same shit without this riddle I will not be able to pass the original ending

V
Volk-Naemnik 16.10.20

Kaplan007
The original ending you should get after watching the usual. Which means you don't have to figure it out physically before the final.

Spoiler: it may appear after a second fight with Destrouk and put him in jail.