3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
InboxM 02.02.20 08:16 pm

The speed of the Internet Rostelecom

Moved to Rostelecom, hooked up the optics up to 1 Gbit/sec. Made measurements in speedtest, 900 megabits/sec and incoming and outgoing. Sit means satisfied, all quickly. Put the torrent to download. All. 10-13 MB/sec, and then not do it. Well, I think the torrent something was wrong,opened YouTube, 4k.DZ look in the load on the network... 100 Mbps. Ie is 10-13 MB. Speedtest measurements at 900 Mbit/s, ie, roughly is 90-100 MB.
So, either I don't understand it all, or Rostelecom me cruelly deceived. Rostelecom certainly tell a rotten bunch, but our lives fast Internet is necessary, but in my land of another provider is not possible to connect.
Who can explain what I don't understand it?
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
Smegol 02.02.20

Try the torrent with maximum seeders

I
InboxM 02.02.20

Smegal
Well, I will try and do just that. I think not carefully read my post

d
dilat 02.02.20

InboxM
I have 4K videos high download channel to 2 MB/s
Spoiler
There MGTS, there are turbocopy to 900 Mbit/s in my torrent above 40 MB/with does not rise, then the computer becomes painful. Although the Incentive peak showed 83 MB/s with cents, but kept an average of about 40. If the computer is not very good, the ceiling can be below the maximum speed of the Internet

I
InboxM 02.02.20

dilat
And what's the PC? More specifics can be the same?

d
dilat 02.02.20

InboxM
What I wrote incomprehensible? Correctly you wrote above, check on the popular hand speed. If the speed is the same (10-13 MB/s), Dolby provider

I
InboxM 02.02.20

dilat
What I wrote incomprehensible? I specifically asked what does comp.

L
Lodurr 02.02.20

InboxM wrote:
I specifically asked what does comp.
And where is the provider?
Now the speed of 10-12Mb/s, and it was recent. Before, about a year ago, it was generally 2-2.4 MB/s. When the distribution of hang there and can be higher, up to 100Mb/s. Ping the same. And here the provider? ))

R
Rolemanser 02.02.20

InboxM
InboxM wrote:
So, either I don't understand it all, or Rostelecom me cruelly deceived. Rostelecom certainly tell a rotten Desk
It is, first 3 months how hooked you, you're doing great, but then comes the problems.

D
DarKain_PYA 02.02.20

InboxM
Friend, you yourself wrote, it's Rostelecom, rejoice that you have the Internet is. Get ready to watch once every couple of weeks will sit without the Internet. Speed you hardly higher, can test, but what's your reading speed, already above their norms. I write the jokes...

I
InboxM 02.02.20

Lodurr
DarKain_PYA
Here 25 again, write speedtest, 900 Mbps and incoming and outgoing, it's 90 MB and injection 10-13 MB

L
Lodurr 02.02.20

InboxM wrote:
900 Mbps and incoming and outgoing, it's 90 MB and injection 10-13 MB
Well ya dumal Shaw you're being stupid, out of ignorance, because there is no speed MB, only MB/s and KB/s.. GB/s more, which today is fantastish. But you know better campaign. ))

d
dilat 02.02.20

Lodurr
That kind of nonsense? Sometimes

M
Marsj 02.02.20

Apparently, the provider has a limit on the downloading of torrents.

L
Lodurr 02.02.20

dilat
In what parallel universe does this happen?
In MB is the traffic, not the speed. 10-13Мбайт is 40-60Mb/s, normal speed today, look what is said above. On Yandex the disk is and 100-120MB/s, but this is an exception. On torrents and the like stimach, the starting speed is 10-12Mb/s, and then everything depends on hanging on the hand.
Marsj wrote:
Apparently, the provider has a limit on the downloading of torrents.
The provider has no restrictions, it gives a complete package for the fare. Limitations on the servers themselves. Above I wrote not so long ago it was, six months ago, literally, the torrents, incentive, etc, speed was 2.2-2.4 MB/sec, now raised to 10-12Mb/s.

d
dilat 02.02.20

Lodurr
I have MGTS - rate of 200 Mbps - in torrent gives 25 MB/s is traffic to you? It's the same speed. The same issues and Steam, and origin, and Yupley

L
Lodurr 02.02.20

dilat
You would immediately have shown, that two times not to run.. counter very torrent, and that thing where you look. The torrent you in a column all painted, where speed, where the LEDs are feasts, return, download, etc. Record of traffic depends on the computer, and the stability of the connection.. it can be higher and lower in proportion to speed. Kindergarten really.

d
dilat 02.02.20

Lodurr
Uncle, here's the screenshots from my nursery
Spoiler

M
Marsj 02.02.20

Started mortal kombat :)

L
Lodurr 02.02.20

dilat
Where is the speed that your rate? ))))
Written, download, and impact. it's the traffic, not the speed.
The incentive speed 24Mb/s... 26.2 the entry of traffic to the disk.
Do the nursery garden. )

d
dilat 02.02.20

Lodurr
Stupid big uncle