3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RedPantsNinja 02.02.20 08:25 pm

Does not work connect via Lan (Gears of War)

Can't play coop with a friend, can not see the server tried programs Hamachi and Langham, maybe someone knows what to do?:/

PS. or maybe there is a console command tipo connect
62 Comments
Sort by:
s
sta][fish 02.02.20

Hmm I have the same garbage...do not know...already tried all the standard ways...and not the standard while in a head did not come.
Strange...here on X360, I played with the Druganov..it was...like, fuck...somehow even come out, there very tense inappropriately. And here first I think have come to love was doing on Windows LIVE or whatever it is. It seems to me that without it, not plow. In General, in any case, you need a license damn....

R
Razor_Callahan 02.02.20

The same garbage! Tried everything! I think the LIFE here is not and, as we are about the local network...

R
RedPantsNinja 02.02.20

damn, how to solve the problem, the game actually waited to play coop... and here's a bummer... need to know how to connect via stand with you

I
ILIA1411 02.02.20

maybe you should try using BattleLAN

f
fast_111 02.02.20

Live just though that it creates your profile without it on the network cannot play. It is necessary to create each profile, and then creates one host to another join players must be on the same subnet (perhaps the Internet is supposed to work) after one has created, he begins to play and during the game it will connect the server presses enter when he sees the window about connecting to the game and all play. Long hamim everything is OK in the cool co-op the whole game can pass.

S
Sarion 02.02.20

why is Thad on no life without Mona, but the network is impossible. xDD

B
Brock132 02.02.20

Sarion you have more to write....how are you on the net without laifa played....
PS. I have in Ukraine the system of Laiv neobsluzhvani :))) I tried zaregistrirovatsya...it asks the key) which I do not have))) and supposedly comes on Sait Laiv this..well, there already writing about the unservicing...

S
Sarion 02.02.20

To begin with, why still can't play through Hamachi without a variety of dances with a tambourine. Gears of War (gow forth) when you start touches a specific network adapter for the main and looking for a network game through it. So, I think we all know who at least some business with the Hamachi had that when you install Hamachi creates an emulated network adapter, usually called Hamachi. We first of all need to get GoW to take over the primary adapter adapter Hamachi. How to do it? Personally, I change of priorities did not help, so I will describe an easier way:
1) turn off the game (if included)
2) click Start > Run... (start > Run...), write ncpa.cpl, and click enter. A window will appear Network connections. (in fact and in Vista and in XP it should be so)
3) Disable ALL network connection (VPN, LAN with a second computer, the LAN with the Internet, etc., etc.). Leave only Hamachi.
4) Cut In GoW.
5) Do a check. Press the Home button (right during the splash screen), DAB Personal information, information about the network. There is an adapter must be selected hamachi. If so, then the floor. things have already been made.
Now negotiate with your partner who will create a network in Hamachi (to avoid glitches it is advisable to be in this network only two of us and thus it is better to disable all the left of the grid). Create all connectees, is another story. Then crawl into GoW. I think then already will understand how to zahostit the game, etc. Explain the connection process to avoid any misunderstandings.. the host will start the game like in a single. before the connection of the second player, the second person is a bot. When someone connects essentially would have to write something in the spirit of the Username connected. If you do not have to connect or will not see the server, try to switch roles of the host customer. If this does not help - try to reconnect to the Hamachi. Both. After reconnect try to recreate the game.
PS - be sure both GoW should see the primary adapter - Hamachi.

Network Hamachi for 64 people
Server Torrugow
Password tor.ru

M
MiFe 02.02.20

I neponyal anyone managed to sign up in live ???????

T
Tpyn 02.02.20

key legal need to register. A local account is live and so is.

R
Razor_Callahan 02.02.20

2 Sarion
Thank you people!!! Everything works fine!

R
RedPantsNinja 02.02.20

2 Sarion Respect

T
Till_Lindemann 02.02.20

Sarion Thanks for help but not until the end)
could you describe the process of changing the priority of the network card?

R
Razor_Callahan 02.02.20

2 Sarion
Oh, and also, helped then it helped, but when I do as you say, my game does not sohranyaetsya and so delicious... That is, we passed a couple of missions out of the game, I come again, and there is no Fig no(all as if for the first time in the game I go, no saved checkpoints nothing...). But when you just start the game(without having to disable network connections), the saves are working... don't know how it to solve?

S
Sarion 02.02.20

press F1 and go to your profile

R
Razor_Callahan 02.02.20

2 Sarion
Yes, tried everything! And included reconnecting! Saves poyavlyaetsa current tada, kada to an Internet connection active...

l
lepus 02.02.20

How to play LAN without Hamachi? My wife and 2 computers to 1 modem, the server does not see... 2 Internet at the same time can't turn on :( What to do? Maybe there's a cure how to play Lana without the Internet?

T
Tpyn 02.02.20

well, it means not the adapter grabs if LAN sees. Read the post from 09.11.07 21:04, there is described about Hamachi, but it works with LAN. Just need to keep an active connection at the time of launch was only one LAN.

l
lepus 02.02.20

thanks, I'll try
And Hamachi for LAN for 2 persons you can customize? Or is it only for online?

l
lepus 02.02.20

Unfortunately did not help... if you leave only local connection can not find the server...
Maybe there is some kind of forced command to connect? supposedly JOIN or CONNECT +IP?
I'll try using Hamachi, the Russian version it is? to understand just?