3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mkassidy 02.02.20 08:31 pm

\"The area of a maniac\" or \"my favorite weapon\" (Condemned: Criminal Origins)

I so liked the two weapons - the pipe-the handle of the subway car, which he tears off, clinging to the wagon and the rusty cutter from the instrument for cutting papers. And and fast. The first bolts sticking out of the pipe, and the second acutely sharpened by cutting paper, and even heavy here..=)

I liked the sledgehammer - slow, stupid, and generally as it is not interesting to her...

The worst for me was the enemy so fat healthy a bum, he is too big and he seems to be absolutely nothing in pain.
31 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fame 02.02.20

Favorite weapon was, not strange pistol! Especially pinned to shoot without sight.
And from the manual, like all that fast and with good block!

M
McEclipse 02.02.20

The ability to STEER current rounds of Mala((((

B
Bleed On Me 02.02.20

Well, there... bleed, though such seldom get to hold... but what power and grace... from the hand are usually satisfied with what comes to hand, and so preference is given to the axe, though not as cold as I would like...

B
BL00D777 02.02.20

rusty cutter from the instrument for cutting papers, cramsey with such savory svecana chopping

R
RIKO_ 02.02.20

my favorite UTB electroshock))))))))) came up took the weapon and beats the shit out of)))

h
homie 02.02.20

and my benches and tables from the walls and hammer

H
Helen the Ripper 02.02.20

hatchet and niipet

J
Josier 02.02.20

pipe PSI pressure gauge

t
tancuyuschaya_britva 02.02.20

The balance of power and speed is the best weapon - steam pipe.
Favorite weapon - a Board with bolt, tanekenova hand and a steel rod.
In short, the weakest, which is on the ground.
I try to give them at least some chance.

The most badass weapons - butcher knife taken from the grannies-cook %)))))))
So sorry that it took in the end of the level. A cool trophy.

F
Fedor Sumkin _1 02.02.20

I of manual oruga liked:Small,Mednoe pipe(because it is often popadaetsya)and how I liked it...Then e L E K T R O W About To Boo.....The theme...Well, from shooting pest..Everything!!!

D
DeX 02.02.20

I liked fire axe - high damage and sound savory, when the head falls)

t
tancuyuschaya_britva 02.02.20

Yeah. Only to miss the mark God forbid - he is too slow.
But if you really get something for sure.

By the way, the big enemies easier watering with a weak weapon with a good block.
Although, as a variant, it is possible to jump to the goons, stun him with the Taser and grab his gun.
And pozabavit)))

n
nickdick 02.02.20

Razor, I love you - the right girl is playing in the correct game (another forum F. E. A. R. you noticed). Favorite weapon without a doubt a fire ax, but a gunshot will go, too. The scheme is the same as in F. E. A. R.: run forward, take the unnecessary stuff, like boards, come back, change to your favorite weapon. I agree that ect is very helpful, especially when a lot of enemies. Generally in fights very effective combination. Although once again that the ability to jump Ethan Thomas would not have prevented. Respect, maniacs!

U
UnrealMan 02.02.20

And I do not care what wet. I use everything that under a hand will turn up. I get more pleasure from finishing, especially like to break its neck :))

B
BiJey 02.02.20

Sledgehammer! After chestiest such a thing in the face of adversary it is interesting to observe how the teeth otpisyvaetsya.

D
Dimicandum 02.02.20

Support, a sledgehammer - it vesch! Just need to be able to use it: time to swing, time to run up to the freak - and freak is defeated, and the columns of randazza savory tunc!.

I
ILYHA 218 02.02.20

Elektroshok efficient and more nechesno,IMHO

M
Marked_One 02.02.20

Axe, Sledgehammer, Shovel slowly...
Crowbar (as in Freeman) ))), the Cabinet Door is my choice !!!

b
bomzhkolyadun 02.02.20

2nd shock of the real,ossobenno when the enemy they solaeche he valyaetsya and screams in the dying moments, I have such a laugh.

M
Marked_One 02.02.20

And I did not like... not interested becomes )