3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Widukind 02.02.20 08:31 pm

How to get on the inaccessible cliff? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell me, please, is there any console command or any way to climb onto a ledge in the cave, which in the story can not climb it is too high and steep. In the descriptions of the console commands anywhere they say about certain commands with coordinates x and y but probably in the caves, this command will not help in its implementation, Geralt will be above the cave on the surface? Or all the same?
22 Comments
Sort by:
h
halepa 02.02.20

Widukind
there is such a thing as free camera, it is possible to overlook almost everything in the game, available and unavailable, make screenshots, etc. Download, install and system requirements - GOOGLE help...

B
Bupycop 02.02.20

Widukind
How about open it? Where is it located? Screen?

R
RBunny 02.02.20

Bupycop
I think talking about the order of Hell is.There is a high instep,which from the top you can get around

W
Widukind 02.02.20

RBunny
nope, in order for hell everything is simple and clear. I just have one thought about the passing of one of the task from the main plot. But before discussing it, I would like to check what happens

W
Widukind 02.02.20

Bupycop
Here it is not about what I can't somewhere to go - there need not actually take place, it is not envisaged developments. I was at one point want to go a bit against the logic of the game and see what happens

W
Widukind 02.02.20

halepa
thanks, but I need it to Geralt got there, and not just to see what there is

A
ArXangel_ann 02.02.20

Widukind wrote:
I was at one point want to go a bit against the logic of the game and see what happens
Well, well, go for it.
*I look forward to another cry-topic Pamagite of nezaposleni game or Flew sohranki over 30 level. SHTA TO DO?! from this gentleman

W
Widukind 02.02.20

ArXangel_ann
:)) Not excluded. However, while I have no mods and console commands are not used because there was no point. And team right in the descriptions that consoles do not, so maybe in the future I will not

A
ArXangel_ann 02.02.20

Widukind
It's not a console and not mod, and to go against the logic of the game. In the best case will get stuck only one quest that you're trying to circumvent... or what are you trying?
In the worst - will fly at all the entire game. What are the experiments I personally do not understand. In the game of entertainment, including ledges, where hidden chests and loot, which still need to dopetril how to get. So no, we need to shove against the game itself. What kind of people...

W
Widukind 02.02.20

ArXangel_ann
I agree, the first few playthroughs is the only way to treat the game with all possible respect to the plot and to the entire structure of the game. But later still drawn to experimentation, I must admit

B
Bupycop 02.02.20

Widukind
Did not understand, about which ledge is it, and what kind of quest... I also love to climb textures and a lot of places climbed, maybe you can answer if you understand about what the ledge is about.

W
Widukind 02.02.20

Bupycop
Oh, have to share the plans... If after the victory over Illarikam to explore Bald mountain, revealed a tunnel leading from the cave of the witch in the lake under the mountain, where Geralt catches the coin. You can pass it in one direction only - from the cave of the witches to the lake, but not Vice versa because of the ledge. So I thought - what would happen if after all Geralt did not come up with the coin, and he would climb on this ledge and walk into the cave to the witches? It is clear that, most likely, it will just be one big bug, but still...

R
Readlife 02.02.20

Widukind
Dude go to the cave where you fought the Bomb(friend, asking about Oren's smolianki)- there have two ways: to the site of the battle with Illarikam to the witch's lair. No bug will not catch the banal pass on the way CRIS will enter the cave with the cauldron and the blood to chest and snatch.
Of course the plot can't go in.....

W
Widukind 02.02.20

Readlife
it has long been clear and travel times. I just about something else: what if in the process of passing the story to get to the witch Geralt, and not CRIS. It is clear that using the Bomb is impossible to do in principle, everything is scripted. So when Oren come up with smolianki, too late - CRIS already not far behind Geralt on a step, at least dive into the lake even. But if you emerge in a cave with a ledge at precisely the moment when Geralt sent for Oren - then CRIS will not be around, she would wait in the tent. And the only apparent problem on the way to the witches is that ledge you can't climb

R
Readlife 02.02.20

Widukind
There's just empty - not run the script and cutscene, and only.

R
Readlife 02.02.20

Widukind
Better try for fun to get rotten in a grove not with thieves and the poor. Through an underground passage.

W
Widukind 02.02.20

Readlife
probably so, but it would be interesting to check

A
Alex Hawk 02.02.20

Widukind
Infa 100% that there will be nothing. A simple blank room. There is even no need to check. Fall down through the hole above the cave, entering the desired coordinates =)

W
Widukind 02.02.20

Alex Hawk
Already tried: had seen at Bald mountain with a bird's eye more than I wanted. Around the roots of oak just a rock with poorly-drawn textures, roots, and anything interesting. In General, I realized that the bad idea I came up with is from the same Opera like trying to find out what's where dragons

W
Widukind 02.02.20

Readlife
Spoilerphobes have to go Rotten in the grove, regardless of instructions, data poor and a thief. Really interesting. The first passage didn't even think it was possible. Once again striking parabotanist and richness of the game