3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RaakidesMeow 02.02.20 08:33 pm

Missing character (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In short, did not go online for a few months (last time was when cheburek like added) and decided to come here now, and the character in the movie gone
what could it be?
TK any information that he is somewhere out there lost not received
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
RaakidesMeow 02.02.20

although he supposedly has

B
Bupycop 02.02.20

RaakidesMeow
Can removed for cheats?

l
lookykz 02.02.20

I have also removed and Chita, plus all the stats reset as if you'd never played GTA online)))

R
RaakidesMeow 02.02.20

Bupycop
well, supposedly I zeroed the money then I month not yuzal then all the rules were
but rofl that they like usually inform you if something is doing, and then just 0 information

R
RaakidesMeow 02.02.20

lookykz
I have also supposedly been wiped, and shows if the same pers were just zero, but in fact it is not

f
fedorcov 02.02.20

what kaef when banyat another cataracta)))

G
GENGBENG 28.08.21

RaakidesMeow
Salam, the same topic brother, if you decide this dregs in a brotherly way, tell me what it is all about. I played for 2 years, I didn’t deny myself, I decided this year to go in to play on the update and there is simply no account, although it is displayed in social media (like the one on the screen), but I didn’t go online myself and they were offered to create a new character, well, I created it, but not the level of money, nothing was added, it's just a dummy. Although before deleting or xs che with akk they did a lot of things there, but right now there is nothing. Therefore, if you know how to solve this incident, then please help!

R
Ricch 28.08.21

GENGBENG They
threw you a ban on your account for a month while you weren't playing, and at the same time erased your progress and character