3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Delphis 02.02.20 08:33 pm

Return 2.0 (Gothic 2)

The Guild of assassins. I have not come to a meeting of Gerbrandt night, is there any way to enter without joining the militia?
4 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delphis 02.02.20

one more question. Dice game is a constant source of earning coins, or expect some consequences?

A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 02.02.20

How to join the Guild of assassins?
The first method. To fulfill the Commission Gerbrandt, and then ask him what it was for the people in the tavern. That evening (from 22.00 to 24.00) come in the top quarter and catch the murder of wambo, and then to talk to a stranger.
The second method. Through the quest "the assassin's Guild in Horinise" Lord Andre.
In both cases, you can't be late another chance to join the Guild will not.
If fucked up is the earlier save game.

D
Delphis 02.02.20

I have a couple of questions about camp. First: if hired miners, agreed with Hagen, hired 3 hunters, cooks and blacksmith, is it worth to bother with security, if they, too, will have to pay, and the benefit is purely aesthetic. I've seen people have a thousand mana the legend of how to farm mana? power to farm the manufacture of weapons for every 10 or 5 orozac +1 power, and mana?

D
Delphis 02.02.20

and the last question how to kill the guardians of the elements, the skeletons of these heroic, which take 50% HP and they will spawned just a million skeletons, a million, I'm not exaggerating, a million of them. everyone has 1.5 K HP, a million skeletons and everyone has 1.5 K HP