3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Qwert Gqide 02.02.20 08:33 pm

Plain lighthouse (Mad Max)

where this threat , I need for side burners
19 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fitterr 02.02.20

Qwert Gqide
A rhetorical question:) Or answer?:)

Q
Qwert Gqide 02.02.20

Fitterr

r
royblackk 02.02.20

You need to reduce the threat in the plains of the lighthouse, as it is obvious it may sound, take down the snipers, towers, camp ruin, lower the threat level in General

d
dennise 02.02.20

The problem in the plain light transit point in the article he stripped, and in fact appears as an enemy and there constantly appear flimsey. Who faced or knows as to solve this problem?

Z
Zombieller 02.02.20

echo
Tank not destroyed.

d
dennise 02.02.20

Zombieller
Right, just noticed one not found here thanks.

m
mir_trud_may 02.02.20

damn caught the bug, you do not receive one minefield((( searched the area, all destroyed, and to clean 0 threat can't ((( sad - I'd like to open burner.... someone faced with such garbage?

M
MikeGarret 02.02.20

mir_trud_may
I didn't have this bug. Guide through the minefields
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=512334362

C
CRUSHER111 02.02.20

someone can tell took all the camps in this area, but still shows that 1 camp is not stripped

N
Nambulous 02.02.20

CRUSHER111
Maybe try to use a balloon?

C
CRUSHER111 02.02.20

Yes, everyone clambered inspected 5 times for these 3 camps checked again. Although when I go to the lower camp and in the pop-up menu, all tasks completed, but the bottom is always on the "information" in the journal updated... something like that.

m
mankunianec2007 02.02.20

CRUSHER111
I have the same problem all sachedina, but in the camp jita has not been completed to bring the scrap (1500) all did I think maybe this??? although oddly, someone else had encountered the same problem??

F
Fedor Voroncov 02.02.20

Yes,the same shows that are not cleaned 2 of the 3 camps in the womb,and have shown that 3,I went back and found the last scrap, again took the picture wrote 100% and counted. The rest-already at 100% and cause that update simply not possible

s
snec 02.02.20

people went through all the game,and the burner was not able to open.How to open the side burner ?

M
MikeGarret 02.02.20

snec
To open the burner 1st level. it is necessary to eliminate all threats in the region Plain Lighthouse on the territory of jita, i.e. you have to destroy all(x) camp, Scarecrow, snipers, minefields, convoys. In the garage of the written requirements to unlock the next upgrades.

A
Adrenalinexxx 02.02.20

Help with the problem? Went through the whole game 100%, pumped side burner to level 3 and as they were not working and not working, press the button and silence.

J
Joker383 02.02.20

Help guys, in General at the time of the breaking lever to from the basket had the tank killed me. Now here's the situation(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYneLlj2fMfZfmtvYLM7Qlg),what to do? And the game came out and died again, nothing helps. Help please, who knows how to resolve this problem?!

J
Joker383 02.02.20

Guys, help, in General the situation is this: when I broke the lever of the basket, which should fall in a tank killed me. Now here's the situation (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYneLlj2fMfZfmtvYLM7Qlg). And rebooted, and re-dying, nothing helps. Please help to get rid of this problem. Thanks in advance.

I
I_S2_U 04.10.20

Please tell me where all the scarecrows are in the lighthouse plain, I can't find the last one.