3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kukusik23 02.02.20 08:34 pm

Impressions from the full game (Game of Thrones)

Played unsubscribe.

67 Comments
Sort by:
J
JuvialS 02.02.20

Where to download the game??

I
Itachi Povelitel pechenek 02.02.20

From the Internet,your cap.

J
JuvialS 02.02.20

Itachi Lord of the cookies
Ha funny but I imell mean with a track servers that is not where it is not present even in the foreign well wait :D :D :D

I
Itachi Povelitel pechenek 02.02.20

JuvialS
On restore already have

J
JuvialS 02.02.20

Mmm and you can link in a PM to me?????

J
JuvialS 02.02.20

And it's not over found Thanks will check :D

J
JuvialS 02.02.20

Cheers downloaded looked a good game is a slight deviation but all is saved and does not napryazhno the voice acting from the actors who starred in the TV series + all races and coalitions have also the world is not divided into 2 small parts + the game is a bit similar to LOTR war in the North but not graphics and system travel, etc. all enjoy the game and lutche read the book or watch the series that would more or less stick to who and why :D :D :D :D

C
CR0MWeLL 02.02.20

again I spoiled everything! why do rpg in adventures( the mouse overview of the character does not change - I can't stand!)

H
Hellk666 02.02.20

it is necessary to press the right key all the time to the area to explore.Move using WASD.In principle, as the Witcher 2 is played ,with the exception of the already mentioned need the right mouse clamping.I think with a gamepad easier.I'm going when the Russian version will be released,play with a gamepad.
In the meantime, I just ran and looked a little on the count,the role system.And came to the conclusion that I'll play it.But of course it's not a breakthrough.The graphics are very mediocre for our day,it reminded me of degraded demon forge,the same unreal engine 3 in dark colors.Well, dark or Dragon age with simplified graphics,it's funny that the dog is the main character is almost like a mabari.
However if the comp you are dead,then cool for you,a very volatile game.

K
Kalmah13 02.02.20

not played, but judging by the commercials than on Vampire the masquerade redemption similar

A
Andrey609 02.02.20

grafon does not hurt the eyes to play is

A
Andrey609 02.02.20

http://i38.fastpic.ru/big/2012/0517/90/e291438d58443f0d506cf243455f9490.jpg

A
Andrey609 02.02.20

http://i37.fastpic.ru/big/2012/0517/2e/d32c07b476ec742e50c0c30dc5563f2e.jpg

http://i37.fastpic.ru/big/2012/0517/6d/860f42650d759704ef73cb7e3f60e36d.jpg

C
CurseMachine 02.02.20

The dialogue is mediocre, not enough games colors. As it is all gray.

J
JuvialS 02.02.20

Hellk666
Well, not a little similarity with the Witcher, but with DA is very similar in the combat system, in short the game is beautiful :D
CurseMachine
Normal grafon passed on since the beginning, you're at the fortress Ice Wall, and then move into the interior.

And I realized in the 1-S version will be the addition of DLC they are complete will 3 my DLC because there 7гб and in English no DLC 4GB

H
Hellk666 02.02.20

resemblance in the Witcher in the chamber which is located directly behind the hero,and the review is carried out by holding the right button like in DAO.Only DAO character far away from the screen runs. So it's uncomfortable.Graphics strongly reminiscent of the hunted the demon forge and the lords of the ring.Made rough and dark ,not very nice but tolerable.
But role-playing system like nothing so intriguing.Descriptions of skills,you can make the arc shield and cause bleeding making what attack does 250 % damage krovotoka the enemy.

S
ShadowWarrior123 02.02.20

Role-playing are pleasantly surprised(we must choose not only positive qualities, but negative), a jacket similar to a mixture of DAO and the Witcher 1. The plot is not clear. In a game, not the Witcher 2 or DAO, but you can play. The dialogues are quite long, so to play in England. version, without knowing the language, it makes no sense. Overall impression is positive.

T
Tl_JB 02.02.20

Managed to play only at the beginning - at castle Black. The graphics are not the most important, although of course annoying quality textures, animations and a recurring NPC. Boevka really meshes is somewhat reminiscent of the DAO, and the role system was pleasantly surprised by the selection of both + and - qualities. I do not presume to judge how deep the whole role-playing system, but the General kind of project is like, it feels like winter is coming)
P. S. the Voice of Morse a somewhat macabre) as well As appearance, however.

C
CurseMachine 02.02.20

Reached 8 chapters. This game is made especially for fans of the setting and RPGs in General. The picture is dull and gray, but the game takes a strangle elegant dialogues (both in terms of productions and their very essence), interesting combat system and deep RPG.
So I advise everyone. This game deserves attention !

S
Stealth_1 02.02.20

I did in the 7th Chapter I(on the estate) to the cut scene...