3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KeFEAR 02.02.20 08:35 pm

K-Pax

Who watched? Amazing film, tighten, Kevin spacey ROSTO boy, I played Against a very, very cool... Sharing experiences.
10 Comments
Sort by:
N
Noga Virta 02.02.20

The film is good, rarely I like fantasy without a lot of monsters and plasma tanks), but that's okay)

B
Besil 02.02.20

The film is pretty interesting and addictive at the same time intriguing their actions and plot twists, but I still understand, FR is the vision mentally, rejected man, or still the real thing ? )

K
KeFEAR 02.02.20

Lynch, IMHO, everyone decides for himself, but I think FR just moved into spacey, and then with the first ray of light flew to K-pax with the girl from Pala, because there is no way to explain her disappearance.

R
Redrick 02.02.20

The film is interesting in that after it ends you still continue it in my head. A huge field for imagination. The film is excellent.

G
GILDER 02.02.20

Yes, he gives us to think, flew it all the same or not.?.. As if asking us the question - romantic are you? Believe that he flew? More such films.

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.02.20

Tell me the name pliz

R
Redrick 02.02.20

K-pax
If I'm not mistaken...

p
pizdec_vsemu 02.02.20

The film is awesome=) Really pretty=) the First time I looked for a long time, I went at night to the kitchen, thought for a moment switched on the TV...and immediately looked watched the end...but it ended at 4 am...Actually 10 times already watched it and every time the NRA och...Kevin spacey generally excellent plays all of its role of World Actor!!!

E
Engell 02.02.20

Gorgeous movie, one of my favorites. Spacey proved once again that he is a true genius.
2 KeFEAR - huge respect for a point of view, I hold the same. Yet the Director and actors are just great because we were able to create a balance between versions - everyone believes in something that is closer to his style of thinking )

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 02.02.20

A. Soldier of Light
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Tell me the name pliz
K-PAX)