3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
win[G]18rus 02.02.20 08:36 pm

The game constantly crashes. (Far Cry 3)

Good day to forum users. I will explain the problem, I have crashes from the game almost every 5-10 minutes. The game hangs or stupid, or out with the choice to find a solution online or close the program, or do you have to restart the computer. Config computer, Intel Core i5 3470k, AMD Radeon HD7700 1gb, 4gb ddr3, HDD 1.5 TB, the cooling is decent, not cheap, heat should not, config a computer above the recommended, I Apologize to the moderators, maybe the answer is already there, but I was not looking, because the Internet speed is very low. Who is experiencing this problem and is there a solution, please share, leave feedback.
56 Comments
Sort by:
K
Klon68 02.02.20

Warm up should not - from these findings? ) Download a program to monitor, and it has see the temperature of CPU, VGA and bridges, guess what else.

w
win[G]18rus 02.02.20

Yes, actually there is nothing to bask in, config game much inferior to the configuration of my PC, changed the thermal paste recently, black ops 2 on ultra fly. Video temperature does not exceed 45C, the CPU is also not particularly heated. The percent is ohlajdauche 3 valves, so that even at the maximum speed temperature reaches 40-50C. Most new games go on CHEERS! such as Black Ops 2, MOH Warfighter, Assasins creed 3, go for the ultra, and only one of far cry 3 crashes, I want to chopped down, but more than 10 minutes does not work. Why, I do not know. Cracks changed, patcher, put a game with Uplay'eat. Zero emotion, the same flights, and with upteem in General, when the bridge fall into the river in the beginning of the game, at this point in time.

w
win[G]18rus 02.02.20

Actually that's the cooling of the processor: market.yandex.ru / model. xml?modelid= 7771076&hid=818965

K
Klon68 02.02.20

win[G]18rus
Well then, don't know, MNU vidyuhi to 102 heated, but no crashes... you Can try to update direkth, VC++, NET FrameWork

w
win[G]18rus 02.02.20

in that case, updating to direct 11 and rolled back to 9, does not work, C++ is also updated, net framework 4 is, I do not think that is too small, I run through fc3_d3dx11.exe the same flights. And the fact that you live to 102 is heated, it is dangerous... Critical temperature she from 85 to 97, and then depending on what vidyushka, new or already played. I do not know already, Windows chtoli to change, I schA is on architecture x86, could that be the case? I just have it in SV-Vah the computer shows 4GB of RAM, and 3.47 is available, this is due to Windows, the fact that the architecture does not support more than 3.47, but to change it or not, I don't know...((

V
Vadiki88 02.02.20

Faced with this problem: I play another hour and then knocks out the blue window like Windows slitet but it is not slitet restart the computer and go to Uplay press play and it gives here a feint

Failed to execute command farcry3.exe ( error 0 )
Please make sure this executable file exists farcry3.exe

K
Klon68 02.02.20

win[G]18rus
Well, if Windows is not - the problem may be because of her... But it's unlikely that the execution fails because of the architecture, 3.47 gig memory is enough for this game IMHO.

w
win[G]18rus 02.02.20

Windows is recently,there was a problem with black ops 2, decided transfer date, the problem hangs in Hitman of absolon was, fire wood updated, all went norms, assasins creed 3 and no problems with far cry 3 is still scratching their heads what else can be done... most likely Windows will reinstall, reboot, accomplish your goal, the problem was solved or not.

V
Vladimir21.12.2012 02.02.20

win[G]18rus
game normal download and install correctly.If Windows was recently reinstalled ,so it may not be the reasons.Unless of course you're additionally not stuffed good software for overclocking,optimization, etc.

w
win[G]18rus 02.02.20

Want to say that 5 in a row Repack abnormal? I don't think. Windu set from a month ago, the software no shoved, in addition to test video, CPU, hard. Normal install is like? I think all games are equally set and nothing complicated there.

m
mister611 02.02.20

win[G]18rus
Normal install is like? is in my opinion: to buy a licensed game and a normal install with all updates. In General, of course, in any case, it is necessary to conduct tests in-game system load and temperature of CPU, GPU and identify the flaw and not to speculate on the forums to ask. If during testing, everything will be fine with iron - normal to install the game, as I was advised not to suffer with crashes and rallies of saving.

w
win[G]18rus 02.02.20

Well, how would I wrote that with iron everything is in order, not heated, of detectors and the errors on the railway there. As for the license, today a friend came to your ACC introduced the incentive, now sit shake play. If everything is still, I think sin is only on Windows or its architecture, as for the save with them, too, everything is fine, they don't fly.

w
win[G]18rus 02.02.20

Test the temperature yesterday playing black ops 2, asasins creed 3 on ultra, temperature video less than 44C, the temperature of the PERC 36-40C. So bask nothing. Tomorrow look for a license if they are the same flights, will change the architecture of Windows.

m
mister611 02.02.20

win[G]18rus
if they are the same flights, will change the architecture of the Windows - I agree, especially since you have a 32-bit. Anyway with the installation of a x64 system is much better and more stable work, not even for the sake of the game is to do it... and the whole RAM will be used - as will ))

w
win[G]18rus 02.02.20

The RAM I'm going to put the new, bigger and better. So to change the architecture in any need to be. You hit the license for this game left. Now only the architecture of the Windows must be changed. Will change - I will unsubscribe about departures.

m
mister611 02.02.20

win[G]18rus
8Gb for Win7х64 - today is the norm, not a luxury for realizing the full potential of modern games. I for example after the holidays to throw another 8-ku GB to its for a margin of safety so to speak )), because in recommended for Battlefield 3, too, wrote 4Gb, but in fact turned out to be 6Gb eating places on the Ultra and 4 coy retarding in the cartoon.

Coming soon Crysis 3's requirements for Maximum performance:

Operating system: Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
DirectX 11 compliant graphics card (from the past)
Modern Quad-core processor
8GB of RAM
Example 1: NVidia GTX 680, Intel Core i7-2600k
Example 2: AMD Radeon HD7970, AMD Bulldozer FX4150

w
win[G]18rus 02.02.20

The wind not changed, there is no speed on the torrent, and on the Internet threshold. Odd publishers krayzisa crossed the bar proizv-ti. Do not quite believe in such claims. I'll wait for connection normal provider, then download the Windows and to change it :)

H
Hattack 02.02.20

Played on a Core 2 Quad 6600, GF9800, at 4.GB DDR2, Vista x64, and believe me, no lag at all., and even stumbles(Prada is not on maximum settings, because GF9800 is only 10th Direct). Falling out of the game it was 3-4 times, when bargaining in the closet. You have most likely all troubles are not hardware, but software Zealand. Try to clean up the system with something like CCleaner, and slimani all this Advanced SystemСare(only in Pro version)))).
Put pile up NetFrame 4.0, if it is not necessary...

w
win[G]18rus 02.02.20

It's not in the system requirements, I have other games such as black ops 2, asasins creed 3 fly ultra. And what about shlifanut that you like anything your so do) the System is clean, every day the test goes on the license AntiVir NOD 32. So don't think that something need to be cleaned. And what about the net framework, its right now on all games need state, so I have it already it's worth it.

H
Hattack 02.02.20

Black Ops, AC3 is far not the measure or standard of performance or requirement. For reference even: there are other engines, and consequently a different approach is the use of shaders and all that is connected with wood and their integration with the axis...
And what's AntiVir?(especially NOD) what does clean system? I meant apsolyutno more....
Into the account I do not think that you need something to clean : it is Very allegation(depending on the last format C:)...
Well, that says the boss, but it would be offered. So it was not necessary to ask for advice)))
But still, purely for fun, check reactor(at least).